Shopify Payments Payouts

internatmacshop
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, does anyone know whether Shopify can send us Payout emails that also include the 7% GST Tax charged?

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 11.07.53 AM.png

Because right now they're only sending us the amount with the credit card rate and 7% Tax already charged. We want a document or spreadsheet to display all the charges (credit card rate, 7% GST) so that we can report our sales to tax administration in our country.

Hope someone can help us out, thank you!

0 Likes
BetterReports-K
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi @internatmacshop,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I don't believe this is possible through Shopify but I would recommend our app Better Reports for this!

We have many customers which use our app specifically for this purpose

We can build a custom report showing sales by payout date that breaks out taxes from the gross sales and payout amount. This does come with some assumptions that there's only one transaction per order, ignoring partial refunds and assuming Shopify payments is the primary gateway. For payouts where this is the case, we can build a report that directly matches your Shopify payout details and allows you a better understanding of your payouts for tax reporting.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send directly to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

0 Likes