Shopify Store Review

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey Guys, I’ve been working on my store for a while now..I think it’s ready to go! 

Is there any chance someone could give me positive/Negative feedback on the store, if you buy from it, and let me know if you think it’s ready to start selling! 

www.fluffyfindings.com

I appreciate all replies! 

Matt  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 16 202

Hi @Matt__ !

Change your hero banner - your text is not well seen on your hero banner image. 

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1422 71 241

Hey @Matt__ , Welcome to the Shopify community. I hope you are doing good! I like the look and feel of your store. Below is the feedback that you can take into consideration:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. The social media links in the footer are not connected with your social media page. You need to link it with your social media page.

3. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

4. Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

5. Set up web push notification on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To implement these tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Matt__,

After looking at your store, I have three recommendations. 

1. Fix your product SEO
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

fluffyfindings-meta.png

We show how to fix this in the video. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. 

2. Create an Active Social Media Presence 

Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

3. Design Changes
The main photo on your website is a photo of the sky. This area is prime real estate for selling your products and at first glace it is not obvious as to what you sell. You only have a few seconds to grab your visitors attention so make sure to add a great photo of your product. Make sure that is high resolution so that you don't end up with a stretched out, blurred picture. The homepage seems unfinished, it looks like you need to add 1 or two more things to your best sellers list and you are missing a collection.

fluffyfindings-home.png

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes