Shopify Store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
Hi, everyone! I opened my Shopify store after trying Etsy. They are two different beasts!
I would love to hear feedback about the general store experience, branding, ease of use.
Www.themodernvintageshop.com
Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Modernvintagega, 
I have just visited your website. Here are my feedbacks to make your website better :))

1. Homepage

- Add the slider under the page header to show what makes your store different from others and why people should buy your product. Currently, I think you are only focusing on showing your products on your homepage. im.png

- Add more sections/image/video to have more engagement with your website visitors. In fact, you need to engage with customers before making them become your customers.

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products.

2. Product page 

- Use 1 font type. Actually, you should not use different fonts on your product page because it can make your page less professional. qq.png

- Add the review sections. In fact, product reviews from others can have a big impact on the buying decision of customers. 

3. About us page

- Create the About us page to let people know who you are? What is your business story? It is also a great way to have interaction and build a strong relationship with your customers. 

I hope that these above suggestions are helpful for your online store <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Themodernvintageshop,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Login, when added, should be placed beside cart and search bar for a more logical store look. Other points for store improvement  are as follows:

1. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  2. Discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  3. All discounted products need to be kept under a seperate "Sale" section.
  4. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  5. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  6. Testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope store improvement helps you touch new heights in the near future.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good.

-> Instagram page link not found, Check it.
-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Modernvintagega 

Great store. You should add slider images in above the fold of the homepage. You should make your store more engaging and interactive. Add Testimonials and reviews. It increases SEO and also helps to build trust with other visitors. Add attractive pop-up and start using the loyalty program. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

You can install AiTrillion.com  It is an all in one Shopify app. It has all the basic and advanced features. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi Modernvintagega,

Congratulations on your new store! I can see that you don't have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have fantastic collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider :

1) Login system is a must for an E-commerce store so you should think implementing it.

2) Testimonials should be added.

3) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any Ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Modernvintagega 

I love your logo tee's and mugs, so cute! One suggestion is to add a buy now, pay later option for customers to increase conversions, add more items to their cart and help to increase average order values. I work for Klarna and it's helping to increase conversions by 44% and increase average order values by 67%.  They pay 25% at the time of purchase and spread out the remaining payments with no interest or credit card required.  Here is some more information about how it works and how to get started as it integrates easily with shopify.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Thanks!
Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you all so much! 

All great ideas and things I need to work on for my shop. I have been doing it all myself, and I am way overwhelmed! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like