Hi! I just redesigned my store and would love some feedback. I haven't sold anything yet but I also haven't been doing heavy marketing on FB. That is mainly because I want to make sure the site looks good before so I am not spending the ad money in vain. Check out the link below :)
I was wondering if someone can please help and tell me what's wrong with my website. I have a good traffic from advertisement (did myself and paid ad manager), I followed all what I leard and two weeks later no sales yet.Really appreciate some feedback please
Hi Tim and Maggie,
Here are a few ideas after taking a look at your shop:
- your "accept cookies" section is hidden by your website footer
- I have no clear "next thing to click" on the front page. All I get is a large picture (partly out of focus) and some links in the menu, but nothing that gets my attention. I would suggest highlighting your best category, or, if there is no other direction where you want the user to go, highlighting the "Soldes" category.
- the menu gets in the way of browsing the shop. Once I hover the "Occasion" menu, it is very difficult to get rid of the menu and get back to browsing the products. I would suggest making the menu smaller, 1/3 of the screen at most.
- the first picture that you show in the roller is too busy. It shows me that I am dealing with a warehouse of some kind and it leads me to think that I cannot buy en detail items. I would like to see some of the products on the front page faster. Maybe it would be an option to make the roller smaller so that some of the best products can be shown (partly shown) on the first screen.
Please note that everything I mentioned is my subjective opinion. I hope it helps you at least in a slight way.
Have a great day,
I took a short look at your website and I send you below a few thoughts on it:
- I get no clear idea that the site actually sells something, except for the cart link that is shown at the top.
- I think that the menu bar is too large. It seems to take around 30% of the screen, although the links (except the logo), could easily fit in a smaller bar.
- the first picture is also a bit large, causing me to scroll a lot until I can actually see your first offer.
- there is no clear action that I should take as a customer. I would suggest highlighting one of the offers, or, if a different action is intended, highlighting that one instead. By highlight, I hereby mean visually contrasting that offer with the design of the rest of the website.
- on the starter kit package description (I took this as an example), I find it difficult to read the text due to the center aligning. Again, there is no important information in the description clearly highlighted and I need to read the whole text to get a brief idea about the product. I would suggest bolding out the relevant information or making it more obvious in another visual way.
- starting with the price as the first thing on the package description page is something I would change. I would first present the benefits of the package and, after that, I would also show the price.
- the "Click here to purchase" requires quite a bit of focus to find.
- I would also suggest making it possible to add a package to cart directly on the description page, if possible. Taking the customer to a new page makes room for second thoughts. To deal with the last idea and this one, I would take out the package description page entirely, as it seems to me that the description is also on the second page.
- the Starter Kit contains 1x Nail Polish, 1x Nail Art Design and 1x Nail Art Tool, but I do not see pictures of all the items. Maybe a picture of the kit itself would be interesting.
I hope this helps at least a bit.
Have a great day,