Shopify has made it easier to get feedback on your store’s design

17 0 0

Hi all. Taking another shot at asking for some feedback. We launched in Nov and had a spike in traffic in Dec but Feb has been very bad, traffic-wise. Only a few sales since launch. We have used FB ads a bit, and are on Twitter. Pinterest is very sketchy in the way they work but our inventory is there as well. 

I've been told that the theme is "dated" however that is appropriate for the site's target audience of analog audio fans, vinyl buyers, etc. Perhaps it is not as easy to deal with on mobile, though the site is obviously mobile-enabled. If I make it less "retro" it may seem less unique?  Anyway, I am open for any and all suggestions so please take a look. Thanks in advance.

Jack

https://www.anaolgisland.com

Analog Island was born out of a love for analog audio products. We also carry solid state digital and pro-audio gear but we really dig the warm, natural sound of analog audio!
0 Likes
Excursionist
66 0 6

Hi,

I think your site looks nice! Great job!

I get a lot of traffic from Facebook but no sales thought. Yesterday, I had my sale #100 and I opened about 3 months ago. But, I use other sources to bring customers. Social media only brings me traffic that browse for a few seconds. 

Everyone, please visit my site and find "Magic Bunny Savings" https://masskoupons.com/ ??

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi! I just redesigned my store and would love some feedback. I haven't sold anything yet but I also haven't been doing heavy marketing on FB. That is mainly because I want to make sure the site looks good before so I am not spending the ad money in vain. Check out the link below :)

www.shopavilee.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Your store looks nice but you don't provide enough descriptions on your product. For example with your product ''Bousole Laiton'' - I don't know is it made from brass or other metals?

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if someone can please help and tell me what's wrong with my website.  I have a good traffic from advertisement (did myself and paid ad manager), I followed all what I leard and two weeks later no sales yet.Really appreciate some feedback please

onfitnesstore.com

0 Likes
12 0 0

Your items are overpriced. 

Thelonious 

UrbaneeShop.com 

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes
12 0 0

Great design. Good prices. 

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes
12 0 0

Unique. Love it. Great idea. Promote and market people love coupons

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, We are new to using shopify. We mainly sell on facebook and ebay. We are looking for some tips and comment about our page. thank you. www.rossi-wood-works.myshopify.com

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi everyone

Could you please give me a feedback on my store!

I got fair bit traffic but no sign of any activity on my store!?

The store is tpc-gadgets.com

Appriciate for your time!

0 Likes