Shopify has made it easier to get feedback on your store’s design

1 0 0

Hi, I really need some critiquing and feedback on my store.  Thanks in advance!

www.jts-4u.com

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, looking for feedback on my store. 

www.washagooutpost.com

Thanks in advance 

1 Like
13 0 0

Please review my site as Ive been up and running a little over three weeks with no sales. www.uniquesassykids.com

0 Likes
8 0 0

Shopify Dropshipping Guru here

HIRE NOW

0 Likes
3 0 0

Mrsp03,

www.hissoulheraddiction.com

I have taken a look at your store and I am impressed, however, I see a few changes that can be made to start getting those sales!  

The Niche:  You are targeting a large audience by selling general clothing and accessories to both men and women.  This can be diffcult to target your customer if the category is too broad.  It will be beneficial to sell a more niche product(s).  The first thing that comes to mind for me is "his and her" jewelry packs of two.  I have market knowledge that "his and her" bracelets packs have been doing well in 2018 and it fits your theme of His Soul and her Addiction. 

Once you have established a niche, you then can work up to selling more clothing and accessories if you do wish to do so. 

If you would like more help with establishing the customer and connecting with your audience I am more than happy to help! 

Thanks, 

Reese Queen

0 Likes
3 0 0

Javier, 

https://bestdealcloser.com/

Nice store and great job with attracting so many unique visitors.  Seeing that traffic is not the issue we will have those sales pouring soon!  

I want you to visit a store like eBay, Amazon, or even Aliexpress.  The first thing you will notice is that they all have a beautiful product photo in a large banner as the initial object to catch your eye when you open the site.  The photos are on a carousel with a few others to showcase the deals of the day or any promotions going on.  They will almost always have bright and vibrant colors in the background of the product photo to get the customer engaged and excited off the bat.  

Being that your site is a general store, it would be effective to use a carousel to feature a door buster.  This would be a large vibrant image of a current popular product with good copy and a price at which you would take a razor-thin margin on to get the customer to commit.  This would then give yourself the change to use a tool such as Upsell Hero to upsell the customer into other product they may find valuable as well.  

If you need any help creating a carousel or if you would like assistance in getting your customer to trust your store, I am happy to help! 

Cheers, 

Reese Queen

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Mathew D, 

www.washagooutpost.com

I really like your site and I am thrilled to see you have defined your audience.  Your products are for the active minimalist males age 18-40 who like the outdoors.  Knowing your audience is the first step to building a super successful store.  Keep this up! 

You are consistent with the look of your on-site content which is key, however,  from the customers' perspective, it appears most of the content is pulled from sites like Unsplash.  I don't get much of the taste of what the company is like and not much a feel for the products.  In the future, it will be a good move to invest in your very own lifestyle photography for your brand.  This will set your store apart from other stores in the same niche.  Videos of a real person talking about your products can also go along wat with giving life to your brand. 

Pro Tip:  Facebook live events are crushing it right now as the conversation of products. 

Another tip for building trust between customers and the brand is to work with influencers.  Instagram content creators that are aspiring to be in the outdoor minimalism niche would happily join your team for little to nothing.  Partnerships are mutually beneficial because it boosts the credit of the influencer and the brand and it would give a face to your brand for as little cost as possible.  

If you would like assistance with visuals or making your first influencer partnership, I am happy to help! 

Thanks, 

Reese Queen

0 Likes
Tourist
100 0 2

Nice.  Thank you!

Good luck brand and Influencer heroes! – #DearMishuDad (Influencer contract template here: http://dearmishudad.com/influencer-agreement/)
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

My wife and I opened up an online store recently. We are selling jewelry mainly earrings. Items are dropshipped, so there’s a delay in terms of shipping. Been running ads on facebook and instagram and spent close to $300 on it. Been getting some traffic mainly from ads, but not converting to sale. Only 1 sale so far, and theres been plenty of adds to cart. Im not sure whats missing. Need some feedbacks.

www.astorchic.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

I have launched my store for past 1 month and ran fb and instagram ads. we got 400+visitors, but not converting to sale. They are landing on the homepage and not clicking further. Highly appreciate any feedback and comments on our site to get sales.

Our store is www.yellowtwig.com

Thanks!

0 Likes