Shopify store help

Solved
Ayomide1
Tourist
12 0 0

hello 

Please I want to install klaviyo to my store can anyone teach me how ? please I will accept any request 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Go to this link https://apps.shopify.com/klaviyo-email-marketing and click Add app.

It'll then take you through the setup process to integrate your account.

Laura | UK Shopify Partner & Theme Developer at Fizzy Pixel

- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept as Solution.

- Looking for more help? Email me at laura@fizzypixel.co.uk or visit our website.

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 18 21

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Ayomide1!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community! It’s great to hear you are wanting to integrate Klaviyo into your store, having strong marketing software will help you grow your business.

There are two ways to get started with Klaviyo’s Shopify integration:

• Add the Shopify integration from the Klaviyo getting started wizard (if you’re a brand new customer)

• Add the Shopify integration from the Integrations tab in your Klaviyo account

The article below walks you through enabling the Shopify integration, syncing your Shopify newsletter subscribers to a list in Klaviyo, and adding web tracking to your Shopify store. After integrating you can optionally sync any of your existing signup forms to your Klaviyo account.

Note: Your Klaviyo account is a separate entity from your Shopify account. Changes made to your Shopify account, such as billing updates or cancellations, will not apply to your Klaviyo account.

I thought I would also drop you the link to Shopify Compass - Business e-Learning and Training. Not enough merchants know about this and it's such a good resource for you and your business no matter where you are with your store. I’d definitely recommend bookmarking it and checking it out when you have time!

As you're working on marketing, you may be interested in learning about email marketing which can be one of the most effective and profitable marketing channels. I've attached the course below so you can learn more about how this can benefit your business:

Let us know how you get on with the steps above, I’m happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes