Hi , can someone please help me I’m getting about 200 + views on my website a day and over 1,000 likes on my post on Instagram about the products on my store but not 1 sale but I do have customers but no one is buying ? They even put all their info in but didn’t make the purchase there are no abandon carts it like they clicked buy now but didn’t do it please let me know why .my website is (www.childrensconnectshop.com)
I just took a quick look at your store and noticed a few things that bugged me and caught my attention that could possibly be turning away potential customers.
Other than that, great website and great niche.
Wishing you success.
Hi @Angelmosby to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster
I hope this helps
In your case, when you have a lot of traffic but no sales, then you should try a remarketing campaign.
You can send push notifications to visitors to bring them back to your store and complete their carts.
Hope this post helps you know more about push notifications