Shopify store

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi, I have had about 1,5k in traffic only in one week. But no conversions or even add to cart whatsoever. Wondering what the problem is as Im running out of ideas.
The website is european-silk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Congratulations on your store, I checked it and here is what I think.

1. Picture and logo

-I believe it would look nicer and customers would see your products more if it's smaller in size. I also think the logo if you want to put in the same position making it a little bit smaller, just a little would be cool.

2. Sale

-I think it's also nice to make the "sale" word striking so that customers would be attracted to check out the products.

3. I have also observed that the "free shipping", "returns in 14 days" and "buyer support" they are small, I almost didn't notice that. I think those things are really important to generate sales so I suggest it should be more emphasized.

4. Also, install a translator on your store it will really help.

All the best! Thank you.

Pia Villezon

Mokool Apps Support

https://apps.shopify.com/mokool-translate-pro

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Thank you very much, will try this
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 1

https://european-silk.com/  Someone was very direct with me and it was powerfully helpful. It looks like you did it yourself and could benefit from an expert. It looks far better than mine did when ready for viewing. There is a glitch on the home page when you click the European Head scarfs icon as well as the home icon. The sort of bounce.  If you can do it yourself I would say pages lack balance are not very aesthetic and the home page scarf is wrinkled.

Please please please anyone checking my store out be honest.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Thanks to you to, really appreciate ur feedbacks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey European-Silk,

Receiving traffic, but no sales is a common scenario nowadays with almost all store owners. Just pay attention to below-mentioned details to know more:

• The placement of the "header menu" immediately below the logo looks awkward. Instead, leave some space between the two.
  • Remove the "pop up of product categories" which appears while placing the cursor on "Shop" as it overlaps the hero banner.
  • You can add all the "product categories" directly below Shop in the "header menu" to make it look complete.
  • Add images to "About Us" to make it speak more about your brand.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope the given suggestions help.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Thank you so much for great suggestions and feedback, means more than you think
0 Likes
Highlighted

@kkoneal by there. first of all, welcome to la familia :)

I wont add much to what others have alreayd. posted but will tackle what you mentioed:

https://european-silk.com/  Someone was very direct with me and it was powerfully helpful. It looks like you did it yourself and could benefit from an expert. It looks far better than mine did when ready for viewing. There is a glitch on the home page when you click the European Head scarfs icon as well as the home icon. The sort of bounce.  If you can do it yourself I would say pages lack balance are not very aesthetic and the home page scarf is wrinkled.

So, here's the thing. The wrinkle wont be a problem as such - it can be an au naturale thing - but the page does lack a balance.

1. Your logo should be a standout, but here it melds into the background as both are pink. Gives a sense of a new storeowner. 

2. The copy "scrunchies every collection on sale" etc is all very light white on pale pink. Can;t reaD! again, gives a sense of a 1st time online storeowner. 

3. The "SALE" stickers are too pale and dont even stand out on the images. Use better apps which will help you find a wider collection of stickers or badges but is also easy to use.

4. The last section is a bit odd - doesnt look like two images but like one lady is looking at the other. 

I feel the problem is of the deatils - you need someone to give a bit of an eye to these details that will make your store from 1st time to professional. 

Adding trust badges etc will also give more customers more trust in your store. Read about trust badges -> https://www.instagram.com/p/CAV4GDoHOg4/?igshid=1lxp6i75cgpbf

Yeah, I KNOW this shift from amateur to pro will make things work out!

Keep me posted and happy to help in any ways

Best

Kay

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)
1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey! And thanks for great feedback, could you take a look now? Changed up a lot, still working on logo though

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes