Shopify theme - my website HONEST opinion

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello good people! 

I am asking 'yall about your honest or even brutal opinion about my website. This is my 2nd website (first one was sold) and I'm trying to make something complete different now... 

Please, shoot! Any critique, advice, the recommendation is appreciated!

website URL - thewonderwolf.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @myonlinestore1,

Upon landing on your site, it's a little unclear as to what you sell. The video you've chosen is aesthetically nice but it doesn't tell me what your store is about. I would change the video to feature a few of your products instead.

The other thing I noticed was your SEO. 

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

wolf-meta.png

The issue here is that you will not show up in the search results for a person who is searching for your type of products. A person searching for the shoulder bag wouldn't type "Sports" into Google, they would type "Leather Gym Bag". For the necklace, instead of "Sumeng" a person would be typing "Gold Choker Necklace".

We show how to fix this in the video. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions.

The last thing is your navigation. The theme you've chosen has the navigation hidden in the top left corner. It makes it difficult for the visitor to find their way around your store. You want to make the process to purchasing as simple and as quick as possible.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @myonlinestore1 !

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @myonlinestore1

Have seen your site and I think I have some suggestions for you:

- Your logo should have your brand name. 

- On your banner, you can consider adding a CTA button. 

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604030008244.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has so many amazing photos, and it would be great if you can add content for your those photos. After that, you can have an Instagram gallery to show the content and photos. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable. 

- On your product pages, I think you need to add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Detailed Description: Customers need more information about the products

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Buy now button 

+ Upsell and Cross-sell methods

Also, why you have an "n)" texts below the "Add to Cart" button 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604030661508.png

- If you have a WhatsApp account, I suggest you can use a WhatsApp chat to chat with your friends because it's free. 

App WhatApps Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1427 73 242

Hello @myonlinestore1, I hope you are doing good! here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you, people, so so much for your replies! 

I will definitely take into consideration what you have written, and I believe that my store will benefit a lot from your previous answers! 

Thank you again.

I will leave this thread open, just in case someone has something else to add.

1 Like