ShopyMart looking for your feedback

Solved
4 0 0
Hello,
I am very happy and excited to be part of shopify family, community. We are 2 partner have recently launched(1week) our dropship business model would love to hear your valuable feedbacks about our site
www.shopymart.ca

Wish you all success and profitable sales...

Best Regards,

C.Biriz
0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
147 12 49

Hi there, congrats on your dropshipping store.

First of all, notification box and out of stock notifier box appear at the same time and it kinda distracts me as a potential customer, where to look at first?

Also, I feel like that you can increase the delay between notifications since they appear very fast and it annoys customers.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi shopymart,

General
  • Your header section is taking up too much space, and pushing down more content below the fold.
  • There are too many menu items in your navigation bar.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.
  • Product titles are too long.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
4 0 0
Hello,

I cannot thank you enough for the feedback. I will adjust the website and follow your valuable suggestions to add more value to our customers.

Shipping and Return policy i copied and paste from examples of shopify. But not sure why its not showing now.

Thank you
0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi shopymart,

You have great collection and congratulations for your new store :).

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add a banner and link it to your collection page on the home page along with the product list.
  2. Add add to to cart button in the home page product listing
  3. Add sale page, I can see you have products with discounted price.
  4. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  5. You should add blog and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  6. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  7. Add phone number on your contact us page.
  8. Take out logo from the about page, Your logo is already very big on the header, there is no need to repeat it, try some other image if you have less content or use yours and your partner picture. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  9. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value
  10. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg. https://shopymart.ca/search?type=product&q=flashlight. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
4 1 0

Hello!

May i suggest that you improve your product titles? Right now it seems like you have imported them directly from AliExpress. I think it would be better if you gave your products clear titles, and then you can add more detailed description of each product on the product pages. 

Hope it helps :)

Good luck with your store!

Julia R

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hello Neha,

I cannot thank you all for this great support and i am so proud to be part of this family. I work full time so this is our new baby with my partner, hopefully we ll have enough time to make appropriate changes to create more traffic and sales.

Thank you for your support and feedback
0 Likes
4 0 0
I absolutely agree %100 with you, i will make all the adjustments. Thank you so much
0 Likes