Should I use Unisex for the Women's Collection and the Men's Collection? Or should I use Women's Tee

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Shopify community,

I am brand new and just starting up my website. I am currently using Printify for my t-shirts that I am selling. I have my site broken down into collections two of them being "Men's Collection" and "Women's Collection". I was wondering should I upload "Women's version" under the Women's collection if I am using the same design for both, or should I just upload the Unisex version to both the Womens and Mens Collection? The reason I ask is because I am just curious and this is an extra step since I have to make a complete new product and fill in everything again, I do not want to waste time if its not needed however I am willing to do it to become successful. Thank you for your time. 

I hope this makes sense, sorry for this nonsense its pretty late right now but I am trying to get more designs uploaded. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello sir, I see you are working on your store setup

As I feel you might be confused about what to do that will look professional.

As a professional store developer, I will do a perfect work that will satisfy you with 24/7 on any changes or issue faced.

I have a guarantee complete satisfaction and work proof.

Kindly drop your social media link to contact you would like me to help

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I am not looking to hire someone right now it was just a simple question, thank you though. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 104

Hi @ForwardsNotBack

I think you just need to create a new collection "Women's version" and use a third-party app to help you create a mega menu. 

There're many of them on the Shopify app store

Thank you. 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes