Show Me How To Work This Darn Thing!!

AntonWeeams
1 0 0

I have been running ads on this store for the past couple days here and have been getting really good landing views and engagement, but I have had tons of people go to check out and BOOM, nothing. Please check the store out and tell me if there's anything im missing or something out of order

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
369 42 80

Hi, @AntonWeeams!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to the community!

Conversions are the trickiest part when it comes to making sales online. It can be a little disheartening to put in so much work, with little results.

Whilst we're not able to look into your Shopify admin on this platform for security reasons, I've taken a look at your site. You've done a great job setting up your site. I love the reviews to help show potential customers that your brand can be trusted.

What kind of marketing activities are you doing at the moment? Are you marketing to the right audience? These will have huge factors into your converted sessions. When you're marketing, think about who you want your customers to be! Think about:

• What age demographic am I looking for?
  • What country/regions are my customers most likely to be from?
  • What are my customers interests? If you narrow these down to the right customers for your products, you're on your way to a winning formula.

Also, utilise the massive market provided by Facebook and Instagram. Build yourself a loyal following using those platforms. It's more than just spending money to market to people, but more about spending the money to market to the right people, who will be repeat customers and speak well of your business.

Resources

I want to make sure you're set up for ultimate success, so I've listed a couple of great resources below for you to take a look at. I recommend checking them all out when you get a chance.

The Beginner's Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization

• This is your ultimate guide to conversions and will walk you through more options on increasing your conversions

Sales and conversion optimization apps

• This is a list of apps in our Shopify App Store that are aimed at helping you to increase your conversions. Check them out, as there's an app to suit every merchant.

We're always here to help, so if you have any questions at all, please let us know!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi Anton! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Feel free to post your URL on the forums or alternatively reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Here are a few guides that might help:

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard