Showcase my new store

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I would like to invite everyone to my new store and check it out thank u. www.thestripesinme.com new and improve shop!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello The StripesInMe

Congratulations on your store page! Your homepage looks pretty good - the pages have a good navigation, all smooth and easy to follow through. 

I noticed some things which might improve the page even further. Putting them down here -

- keeping the size of the text below the product image is generally a good idea. It makes it so easy for the user to just browse through.

- Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those products which have amazing reviews. 

- I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in the catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. 

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, sale, or free shipping etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer!

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1903 120 299

Dear TheStripesInMe,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

1. Add Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.

2. Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

3. Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Example of Ideal Product Page 

5. Add Product filter for easy navigation

6. Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page

7. Add discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

8. Index all products at Google.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I'AM CONFUSED WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN?

0 Likes