Site Re-Launch Not Seeing Conversions

StrategyLabs
1 0 0

https://getlostapparel.com/

We've recently relaunched our client's website and although we are getting traffic (organically and social/ SEM ads), we've had far less conversions than expected. We've implemented our usual Shopify best practices and are at a loss. The site is looking like a ghost town. Any advice?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @StrategyLabs, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add Instagram shop & feed here. Don't leave it blank.

Screenshot - 2021-03-11T124036.774.png

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. 

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @StrategyLabs 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. I personally feel the hero image and the site's apparel niche is a mismatch. The current hero image makes me feel as if its selling sport accessories.  
  2. One suggestion is to add human faces on your site. It's psychologically comforting to see faces of people and also instills trust. 
  3. Do consider adding a Buy Now button on the products displayed on the home page.

Product Page:

1. On the products' page, consider adding a Buy Now button on all the products displayed.
  2. Lot of the images change their size when mouse hovers. Try keeping the sizes consistent.
  3. I feel you are showing too many products at once. Do consider having 3- 4 products in one row, spaced equally. 
  4. As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes