Site Review Request

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I would like to have my site reviewed please.

All suggestions will be considered. Thanx.

www.handbags-backpacks-oasis.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Handbags-Backpacks-Oasis,

Enormous store potential and everything from Logo to Central Banner looks quite professional and complete as well. But at the same time, some minor flaws can change the overall future performance of the store leading to loss of sales. Some suggestions of mine to you for store optimization are as follows

1. Instead of being placed on the extreme right of the header template, the currency converter should be placed beside the "Search bar, Login and Cart" on the top right of the header itself.
  2. "Trust Badges" are a convenient source of site legitimacy.
  3. The search landing page is disabled.
  4. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  5. For keeping a stack of all discounted items together,  a "Sale" section is a must to be added to the main menu.
  6. Customer decisiveness can be better improved if you add product reviews below each item.
  7. Strengthening customer trust and belief can only be possible through the addition of "Testimonials" near the site footer.
  8. Brand promotion and awareness can be efficiently carried out by the addition of "Instagram images" to the footer area.
  9. For depicting site popularity," New Arrivals" are a must.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store achieves the zenith of success in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Lancelot_Murray ,

Your store looks amazing, I love the full-screen banner on the homepage since It draws my eyes immediately when I go to the site. However, I would like to give you some feedback that might help bring your store to the next level.

image.png

I noticed that the navigation is not aligned properly since there is only one link on the second line so I think it's better to have all the navigations on one line to save spacing & keep a clean look for your home page.

The second thing is about Product Page, you should consider to include a review section & related product list below product details. That's how we build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality.

You should also spend time optimizing the essential pages such as the About Us page, Contact page. It's where visitors would know who you are & what is your brand message. 

It seems like the homepage doesn't contain much information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonial on homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.

image.png

One more thing, I've also checked your page on Google Page Speed & it turns out the page on desktop is rapid but on mobile version it doesn't get such a high score. I think it's mainly caused by the JS code in your theme, I suggest you contact the theme provider & check with them so we will have a proper solution for that.

Hopefully I've managed to help you, wish you many more sales in the future  😃 

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Lancelot_Murray 

The store is neat and easy to browse in. I like you kept it simple yet informative. 

-add backlinks to your banner slider

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

The features above can be done by Growave in minutes. It offers 1- marketing features all in one. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Lancelot_Murray 

When you first land on your home page I got a awesome feeling because of the slideshow image and your logo and that's were it ended. Pretty important to flow that home page well and have MORE awesome images. I'd flow it like this.

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (more awesome pictures)
  • 4-8 Popular Products 
  • Reviews 
  • Image With Text (Story)
  • Instagram Feed (If you have awesome images on Insta also)
  • Best Sellers (4) 

The bag niche is super competitive you need to stand out amongst the ground and filling your website with great images and a great story. That will help you do well. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Lancelot_Murray,

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

3. Display testimonials on the homepage after the featured collection section.

4. Add Reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, the review is an important tool to be added in any online store. 

5. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

6. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To implement these engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you kindly for your suggestion. I apprecite it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for your time in responding. Lots to do here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Your input is well appreciated. Surely I will attempt to rise to the occasion. lol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Your detailed resolution gives me encouragement to continue pressing forward. To be honest, sometimes 

when things just do not seem to work I become discouraged and consider quitting. However, I have come too far to turn back now. Marching onward to capture that elusive goal of sales success is what keeps on track though. I WILL get. 

0 Likes