Site Review

Solved
Jim244
Tourist
5 0 1

my site is up and running but no sales as of yet. Have not done much from marketing standpoint but was wanting to make sure pricing was set correctly. Could use a some feedback. I am new in e-comm and I only want to improve my store and grow to have more community impact for pets. 

www.thepompouspooch.com

thanks,

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
870 99 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jim244 

I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-25 lúc 10.54.47.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-25 lúc 10.54.52.png

- Your product's name is too long to remember. Therefore, you should shorten it and write more information in the description. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-25 lúc 10.55.44.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2603 170 437

Dear @Jim244 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Do retarget paid ads for website traffic
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

thepemspeed.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do e-mail marketing
All the best!
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients & 9.9*/10 Rating
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @Jim244, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- After the slider images, don't display the single product. Display collection list after that. 

- You need to make your store engaging and interactive. Add customer engagement tools in your store which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more. 

Overall, your store looks great.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @Jim244,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes
imarkjerry
1 0 0

Thank you for the wonderful advices! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my  site pescobill.pk now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks

0 Likes
Jim244
Tourist
5 0 1

Yes, I would like to set up a call to understand more about Aitrillion, I had Klaiviyo for a moment but was not sure how to operate it.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hey @Jim244, sure you can set up a call from here: Schedule a Call. If you have any question, feel free to reach at support@aitrillion.com

0 Likes