Site Speed

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, I was hoping you'd take a look at our site speed. We've done quite a bit and improved our gtmetrix score, like compressing images, minimizing some javascript, etc. But our site score improved form D/F to D, C, B's depending on the page. The collection pages are really lagging too and i've had a lot of people that are friends test and report it's very slow. We've hired someone before and it helped but it's not helped enough. Does anyone have any insight into our site threadlogic.com and ways that you could help to truly make an impact on site speed? It's very important to us to make it fast for our customers. Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1141 92 139

Could you please provide your website URL so that we can check the performance report in order to suggest you better?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi there, yes sorry about that, my mistake. Thanks it's threadlogic.com . Thanks for taking a peek!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1141 92 139

Hi @Lauramrobinson,

Thanks for providing website name. I had a look at the performance report of your website especially, collection page and it is way too slow.

I checked the parameters in red and yes, there is scope of improvement in the loading time. Firstly, I would suggest you to compress the product images in the collection grid that is actually contributing considerably for the slow loading of your page.

Secondly, I can see there are so many bad request happening such as call to swatches. If the call to that function is made which doesn't actually exist then it searches for the same and make the loading slower comparatively. 

Also, you can remove the unwanted apps from your website along with the unused code from the app to significantly improve the loading time. 

Please let me know if I could help you in any way. You can reach out to me anytime over Email or Skype.

Email : infoperennialsolution@gmail.com

Hope it helps!

gtmetrix report.png

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes