Site feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi! Any advice greatly appreciated. I have good traffic (through Facebook ads) but minimal sales. I only have a handful of reviews so far so think this is the main reason for people unwilling to purchase. Is there anything that stands out to you? Thanks in advance for your help! techwetrust.co.uk
0 Likes

Hi

One of my stores did 1,000 sales with out any reviews. Not saying that would work for everyone just food for thought. 

Few Suggestions 

Email Pop Up: I'd delay that to 30-60 Seconds so visitors have time to see what your site is all about first. 

About Us: One of the better About pages I've seen good work

Contact Page: I'd add short sentence with your name. Just so visitors no who they're contacting

Footer: I'd add "contact" and "about" pages 

Main Menu: Products tab..... I'd add drop down menu to make it easier to navigate through products. I'd also HOME to the menu

Landing Page: If you're running adds and directing traffic I would build out custom landing page or funnel. Think this is extra important in your niche. 

The 5 most important steps to build a landing page CLICK HERE 

Just few suggestions for now. Don't want to overload you.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like

Hi Techwetrust,

Your store looks great! 

Your about us and the looks and feels of the website suggest that you have more than 4 products, I recommend adding more products or better explain that you're presenting best products of the day/week.

All the best!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Lived in London for two years and customers their have high expectations when they shop online thanks for Argos, ASOS and other major ecom brands located in the UK. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Cause marketing is great but the research is divided on if it makes people want buy from a store. It's a bonus for many people and not the main reason they buy. Look at Warby Parker or Toms Shoes.. both have put their cause marketing to the back burner as a great product matters more

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. I wold make the links return/refund and shipping policy easier to see in your footer

4. Clicking All Products didn't seem to bring me to your collections page... this extra click is not great as an ecom experience

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images. People may not scroll and look at your whole product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Your product page has a lot going on, which makes it a long read. Is there a way to make a better design, so it does not feel so heavy. Right now your sales cycle could be longer because people will need to visit 2 or 4 times before making that purchase. Those 2 or 4 visits could take place over a few weeks or even a month

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks Clayton, that's really useful advice - I'll start going through it all now.  Thanks for taking the time :)

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks Duane,

Again, really useful advice that I'll work my way through.  Very much appreciated.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
220 17 63

Hi there,

With those minimal purchases, you can start your review request email campaigns in order to review the product purchased and grant them with some discount. 

I see that you've got a campaign asking users for their email and providing them with a discount. So you can continue it with the reviews as well, once they purchase, they can be in the queue to receive review request email  

You've got too much information on product pages, I mean if I just scrolled, I put my attention on 2 comparison tables. Therefore, reviews and social sharing buttons are located at the very bottom of the page.

Hope it helps 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes

No dramas at all happy to help. If you ever wanted to have a chat or need help feel free to reach out at clayton@inspiresmallbusiness.com or CLICK HERE 

I remember what it was like when I first opened a Shopify Store. After few months of working it all out it wasn't to long letter a reached 1,000 sales :) 

Keep up the good work 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes