Site is receiving traffic but NO sales! Help!!

Vinajah123
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello!

My names is Vinajah and my site is www.tpoverdose.shop . I’ve been in business for about 8 months now and for some reason my site won’t convert traffic into sales! I get several clicks a day but no traffic! Can someone take a look at my site and give me some tips?! 
Also my business IG @therapeutic_overdose 

0 Likes

Hello @Vinajah123 

It's PageFly. I've checked the store of yours and I have a little feedback on it, and I hope it helps

Favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter to your page. A popups or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale.

Home Page

A1.jpg

Banner:

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with other sections of your home pages.

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

CTA is also missing out from your featured products section 

A3.jpg

This can be considered as "about us" and this text should be more catchy. I recommend you to use ad video for this part to impress people. You can check Ecom Video Agency. 

A2.jpg

Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly Team 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector

Hi Vinajah

Clayton Bates here from Shopify experts. 

In your niche its super important to do the below to build trust and give someone good feeling about your brand. Here are some tips. 

• Home Page that flows, builds trust, show case the products and prices, creates a good feeling
  • Site navigation (Simple and easy to find what looking for 
  • Checkout consistent with rest of website (this is really important and a lot of people forget this one)
  • Product page has all information about product and builds trust (might need to add some product tabs and build out the description a little better)
  • Mobile Friendly: With the 3,200 followers you have you should be making sales and I'm guessing most people are coming from mobile

I have some helpful FREE Shopify tutorial videos on below link. Hope they help you also

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YqJGCe7aLq4qBv8S4jFDg/videos

Keep up the good work on Instagram most of my top clients make a lot of money from that platform. I'm sure if you keep putting the work in you will also make it work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 141 439

Hello @Vinajah123, I hope you are doing well! here are some tips and suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @Vinajah123 , i checked your website. I have mentioned few things you can do to improve sale of your shopify store:-

• Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
  • People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small.
  • Adding Product Stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase

Shopping-Cues-1536x842.png

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
67 6 27

Hey @Vinajah123 

Hope you are doing well.

I will keep it short. I went through your website and there are a few things which I think should be taken care of.

People only buy from those places which they find authentic and which they find worth putting their trust on. So, give in your efforts to make your website look more professional and authentic. 

1. Add a Favicon. There's none!
  2. I'd suggest you replace that spinning wheel with something else. Maybe one good offer with a nicely designed popup would be great.
  3. Your store's name is not mentioned anywhere. The logo is too light and the name is not clearly visible.
  4. For the desktop version's website, the menu is too scattered. 
  5. Remove the product description while featuring the product on the home page. Save the description for the product page.
  6. There's too much text on the banner image.
  7. You can also shift the reviews to the bottom of the home page.
  8. Modify the footer too.
  9. These are all my personal feedbacks which I think should be done. You can check the same with your well-wishers again. Ask for their reviews on the looks of the website.

Secondly, if your traffic is not being converted then there are high chances that your audience is not relevant. Make sure your ads reach the right audience.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Vinajah123 How are you doing?

This is Johnson, A professional shopify dropshipping store developer, manager and experienced digital marketer.
Having accessed your store, I must commend the designer's effort for Job well done.

However, there is an important feature  missing from the store and that is the CTA (Call To Action) below every products. This is very necessary to engage potential customers and call them to buying your products.

The Other thing is BRANDIING: You should create social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest... and connect them to your shopify store. It drives organic traffic to your store from outside and boost SEO, SEM.

QUESTION: You said your store have been existing for the past 8 month but traffic are not converting to sales. Have you been experiencing this since then or it just started to be happening?
Provide your answer here I also have some question to ask and that has to do with whether you have check your checkout page if there is an issue with it.

To share better details/information regarding this project, Message me.

0 Likes

Hey @Vinajah123,

I've taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

When a person lands on your store, it isn't immediately obvious what it is you sell. The text "Infused with 100% organic.." doesn't make sense without the context of what it is you sell. Where you have "Your mental and emotional health is a priority" I would replace that with what it is you sell ie. "100% ORGANIC HERBAL BODY-CARE". Keep the text in that area concise.

toverdose-home.png

Next, I would clean up your navigation bar. Again, keep the text in that area concise - a home link and your shop categories. Instead of ***Start your business*** I'd rename this "Wholesale" or maybe "Reseller". When you click on the link it leads here (see screenshot) but doesn't give any sort of indication on how it works. I'd re-write the text on this page so that it's giving a person they need to know if they are considering selling your products.

screencapture-tpoverdose-shop-collections-8oz-16oz-pre-made-lip-gloss-pouch-2021-01-22-13_14_41.png

As I'm looking through your store, this wheel keeps popping out. I'd adjust the frequency on which this appears.

toverdose-wheel.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com