Site not visible in China

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I'm trying to find out why our website is not visible in China.

We are located in Australia and do not want ship internationally from the site. 

Our brand team would just like the site visible in China for our wholesale customers and general public to view the products.  

The site is gonatural.com.au

Would appreciate any help or advice.

thanks

sherrie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 51 97

Hi @GoNatural,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's an interesting question!

As I'm not based in China it is difficult to diagnose what might be happening here. My first thought was that it might be related to your domain in some fashion. if you're using a third-party domain, you might want to double-check that the MX and TXT records are set up correctly as per this help document. Here's what you can share with your domain provider:

20-06-yfxsd-qrjj3

I'm wondering too how many customers have reported having this issue, and whether they're all using the same internet provider or not? Are they using a particular browser? Can you replicate the issue yourself? The more context you can provide, the better we can help. However, a site not working in a single country implies a localized issue.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any further questions or information, as this is a bizarre issue!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Hyde,

Thank you so much for answering my query.

I don't have the specific details about service providers or how many of our customers have let us know they cannot reach our site.

The query is coming via our marketing department.  

I am in Australia so unfortunately cannot replicate the issue, when I go to a site that checks if the site is visible it seems to be ok.

I will look into seeing if our domain provider can assist.

thank you

sherrie

0 Likes