Site review & SEO help please

Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Hello our store has been up for a while. We run FB and IG ads but don’t get much traffic. We focus mostly on Detroit MI so we know our traffic has a limit but over 1million people in the state we should do a lot better. Please assist any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.mytackietees.com

Thank You My Tackie Tees, LLC
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I see you are providing free shipping in US, why are you limiting yourself to Detroit? 

What sort of FB ads did you run in the past and why do you think they were not successful? 

1 Like
Highlighted

Regarding design, at first sight it seems the fonts you are using don't play to well together, besides, am I seeing 3 different fonts or maybe more? That is defenitly not a good sign. I find the letters quite dificult to read. I sujest you use some more images to speak about your brand, you could maybe add the important messages you want to comunicate in some of those images, so is more easy to read.

1 Like
Highlighted

You store does look great overall. However, there are some changes I would make. Re traffic; even if you are getting traffic, not all traffic is created equal. We recommend our ecommerce clients start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. Then for Facebook we setup them with a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook (see end of post).  Now on to your store:

Product Page Feedback

1. Have less product images for each product page. You have like 20 product images / page and that is to many. Also have the 3 -5 images site right below the main product that loads on the site. Most people are use to this layout

2. I might make your product description a bit darker so it's easier to read. Grey text on a white/grey background can be hard to read for some people

3. Add your shipping and return/refund policy to all product pages

Homepage Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

2. Maybe limit yourself to two collections on the homepage and make them a bit bigger... easier to see.

For setting up Google Shopping, please see below as you will need a Google Merchant Centre account and a Google Ads account to running Google Shopping campaigns. Making sure you have the right bids and campagns structure will determine if you succeed or not. Also see the section on Facebook and setting up remarketing:

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Anaytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy.. you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/stated checkout but have not bought anything.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your store overall. You just need to make sure you are getting the right traffic and make some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi There,

Your store looks great! 

I noticed that you have an issue with your Facebook pixel implementation, pixel is loaded twice which can impact on Facebook's ability to optimize your campaigns:

d23.JPG

This link suggest a fix:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/analyze-marketing/facebook-pixel#remove-faceb...

After fixing that, you'll want to teach Facebook who are the people who add to cart, purchase, and find the most similar people in Detroit,

When working with dynamic Facebook ads make sure your ads investment leads to getting value, and till then, learning who is your most likely to purchase audience by capturing the people who visited your store, added to cart and purchased, try our new Smart Ads app to help you get there fast from your first audience targeting to full optimization: https://apps.shopify.com/my-smart-ads

All the best!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us.  We are from Detroit our shirts kind of speak to that but we do offer our logo, yoga and autism line that is available to all.  With limited funds we don't have the ability to run multi conversion ads.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Thank you so much! I have gone in and changed the font colors to black and also made the font all the same lettering! appreciate your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Thank you so much! I am working on the FB change now! Thank you so much!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

OH WOW! This is a lot to take in I have had so much good advise I thank you all, I am working and making changes! Thank you so much!

0 Likes