Hey Jasmines Vintage Closet,
Tremendous potential, Smart look and amazing central banner, your store is a blend of all these. Some flaws which need to be improved to make it look even more professional are as follows:
May the store perform well and succeed at its peak in the days to come.
The items that you sell allow you to play around with your site a lot. You can take advantage of that and make your site as feminine and cute as possible. I see that you are already doing that, however, I highly recommend eliminating the bright red color on your site and making the hero banner slightly larger and maybe even add a slider. Hero banner is something that affects first impression the most, therefore I recommend paying more attention to that.
Those are the very first thing I noticed, now lets get going with the details
1) Place a backlink on the hero banner to take a customer to the collection list or place a SHOP NOW button.
2) Place the Instagram gallery on the bottom of the homepage to bring more aesthetics to the site and also exchange traffic with Instagram account.
3) Instead of just giving your email address at the footer, create a contact us page. It is more professional
4) The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
5) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
6) I recommend getting inspired by stores that have similar products or any products. Benchmarking has never hurt nobody:)
7) Growave will help you boost the functionality of your store in minutes. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Discount, Instagram +6 more marketing apps all in one.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post.
Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Rich snippets are very essential for a store. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher.
Display testimonials on the homepage to make your store look professional.
This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.
To implement these engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.