Well done! I'm really impressed.
I'm not a professionist, but as a visitor, I can say that's a really nice website and I would personally buy from it.
The only three things i'll change are:
Other than that, congratulations on your website.
Have a nice day!
Hello @Luka487, I hope you are doing well! the products are great. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add 'Our products', 'collection' or 'Shop' option in the header menu.
- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button below/ above the 'add to cart' button.
- On the home page, you can add an engaging video of the product to attract customers.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps.
This is an accepted solution.
Hey, so I created this quick video for you, outlining some of the things that you can do immediately for increasing sales in the store.
If you have any questions, or need me to help you with email marketing automation, let me know
All the best
I personally think it looks great. One thing I would change is create an Our Products page instead of just the drop down menu so the customer can compare the three products. Also, I’d suggest adding a quick view section and a wishlist section would be good too. Maybe a blog about why you do what you do.