Site review

Tourist
4 0 1

Hello! I’m new to Shopify & I just recently created my first site & went live. I’m just curious what people think about the look & feel of my site & I thought this forum would be a great place to get some constructive feedback. If anyone would be kind enough to take a look at it & give some feedback I’d be super appreciative! Any feedback helps! Thank you!! 
My site is 

http://www.hypnoticusb.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1827 116 279

Dear @HypnoticUSB,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Improve your logo and add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents
  • Add Custom search
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust. Example of Nice Home page 
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Do some ON page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1202 59 356

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Congratulations on the new website! Your homepage feels a little bare, it looks like a product page with no other content. With a one-product store, you need more content to keep people engaged and browsing for longer [videos, how to guides, blog posts], trust signals [Shipping and Returns policy, About us page], and longer pages. Also, work on your SEO and optimize the website with your target keywords. Great start, and keep going!

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @HypnoticUSB 

Welcome to Shopify, and I would love to give you my recommendations based on my CRO and web design experiment.

1. Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

3. Add a banner image with a call to action button

A banner image will let customers know the product of your store and they are aware of what you are selling. You can see my image for example below

StorePageFly Demo Store 2020-09-04 17-36-49.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

4. Add more thumbnail images for the featured product

Currently, there is only 1 product image to be displayed. Therefore I recommend you have 3-5 images from different angles so customers can have more information about product visuals, this helps to increase the conversion rate for your product.

5. Add a section to show testimonial

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

6. Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

Therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Instagram feed. 

7. Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.

I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it. 

You can also check this blog from Shopify about Shopify stores to have more ideas https://www.shopify.com/blog/shopify-stores

A page builder app is also a good tool to help you to have an attractive store, you can check the PageFly page builder.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes