Slow Store theme & NOT Mobile Friendly

Highlighted
2 0 0

I paid a company to update the look of my store and now it has a slow speed rating and its not mobile friendly.

What is a good way to get more traffic without going in debt with FB ads?

New Store, please HELP. What should I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @DaVinciWear,

Sorry to hear, that's really discouraging.

Can you share your store URL so I can take a look?

To answer your question about getting traffic without going into debt, you can get traffic organically (not using ads) by having good SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

The other way you can get more traffic is through social media. Create accounts on the platforms where your target audience spends their time.

Hope that tidbit of advice was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted

Hey @DaVinciWear,

Your mobile views look fine to me. The bottom does feel a little cluttered with chat, rewards and trusted site, I would remove or move those things. My only other suggestion is to have those category links (Dresses, Tops, Jumpsuits, etc.) displayed on the clothing page (same for Accessories and Footwear as well). 

dav-mobile.png

Your website looks great, that's not the issue at all. You can have the best looking website and still not get sales, the key is getting the right kind of traffic to your store. I posted our SEO video above, definitely check that out and implement the things we recommend, I think that will really help.

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1537 77 263

Hello @DaVinciWear,

Honestly, paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic & conversions and a good amount of visitors to the store in the short term time. For converting & increasing customer engagement in your store to make them purchase repeatedly, make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Add web push notification to send updates to your customers even when they are not in your store.

These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate.

Another way to bring traffic to your store is through organic methods. But organic methods take a long time to bring traffic. 

- Use internal links.

- Blog regularly

- Use long-tail keyword

- Social media marketing- post regularly, post engaging posts. Try using every possible social media and build a brand presence online.

Most importantly you have to work on the SEO. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up customer engagement & marketing tools in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes