Slow store speed

Highlighted
1 0 1

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I received the report that my store speed is at 33%, which I’m sure is a reason my sales are slow. How do I fix this? How can I contact Shopify to receive the free help that’s offered through my plan? Any help will do. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Missaalicia 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am Interested to help you and get out it of you from your current issue.

If you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website.

Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

“Our Aim” is to optimize the website speed up to 80-90% in any device. It’s helpful to the visitor who visits on your website and spends much time without annoyed.

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello have you accessed your store from another computer phone or tablet? Did it seem slow to you? I have accessed my site from other places and the speed is fine. My IT mentor say this is a shopify CDN issue (content delivery network) not yours and it is not a problem. So check your site from a computer outside of yours and if you really think it slow I'm know shopify has plenty of third party shopify developers who would like to help you for a price.

0 Likes