Slow traffic to site and no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello All...

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

When I first started my store I used all resources available to me.  I got good traffic and the sales came in.

For the last two weeks absolutely nothing!!  I still have a Google add running, I am still linked to FB Shop, I do marketing emails, I also have a FB add running constantly..........

I have traffic but no sales not even abandoned carts nor does it show new customers anymore!!!

I cannot pin point what is wrong - check out seems fine and adding to cart is fine.......  

Can someone please review my site and let me know if something is wrong - www.fabulashbyjax.com

Thanks a million for the support

Jaxx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Dear Jaxx,

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Add Trust Badge :  Faqs,  Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add blog section for update and traffic
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Regarding Ads may be it is due to COVID19.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Shopify Partner
194 2 11

Hi @Jaxcloete,

Even after extensive marketing, most of the clients that get attracted to your site are not yet ready to buy. So you have to have a perfect response plan.

**Why do you need a Shopify Upsell and Cross-sell app? **

1. Allow merchants to improve revenues, profit margins, AOV
  2. Offer more customer satisfaction with better products
  3. Make the consumers think that they’re getting a great deal

Here I want to introduce an optimized and usable application that fits your store: Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool, a powerful software that all merchants in Shopify should have. As the owner of an online company, you should know the power of upselling and cross-selling goods.

Through Smart Tool Upsell and Cross-sell, you can deliver goods for your customers through packages., target and upsell. The app lets you pick which comforts you want to appear in front of your guests. The recommendation plugin can then be put on your product pages to highlight the relevant items and increase the order values.

This Upsell app is easy to set up and will only take a few minutes to run. Then you can create lots of discounted strategies for upselling and cross-selling to make sure that you are enticing customers to spend more on your brand.

Hope your store’s sale will skyrocket in the near future with this recommendable app.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Jaxcloete ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Much appreciated thanks a million 😀 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Fabu Lash,

Try the following points for better store optimization:

• Add CTAs like "Shop Now" to the hero banner for better customer engagement.
  • Twitter and Linked In ,if added, to the site footer would result in better advertising.
  • "Contact Us" should include a contact form for better customer interaction.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @Jaxcloete 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store. Your store experience is actually quite nice, consistent. I don’t the experience might be the problem. 

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

What kind of targeting are you using on FB? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck, since you mentioned that the bounces are also very quick. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions.

That being said, I do have a few observations on your store: 

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.
  3. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 6

Try and add some fancy loading animation to your store, for example try this: Preloader app. You can entertain your customers when the website loads

Maciej Tokarczyk
Shopify Expert
0 Likes