https://www.golfballsonline.co.za/

Thank you so much 🙏

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi @Stefan15 , 

Hyde here from Shopify. You've done a stellar job on your store!

It's great that you have an About Us page outlining your values and putting a face to the business. It has been shown that customers still like to feel they're dealing with a real human being as opposed to an anonymous brand, so kudos on that!

My advice in these cases invariably tends to be the same, so I apologize if you've seen this feedback elsewhere, but your focus now is on your outreach to customers.

This will mean engaging, dynamic content. I noticed, for example, that you do not have a blog that is incredibly useful for establishing yourself as an authority in your field and provides content that you can share on social media to draw customers in. So here are some related suggestions:

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

- Create blogs: this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

Consider too how you're targeting your customers. There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here so that you can form a picture of who your customers are and tailor your messaging accordingly.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey Stefan15

Great work with the website! I think the way the homepage is organised is really good. All the premium and the featured products are quite easily accessible. 

I went through the links and everything was smooth. So that's great. 

Coming to your product catalog, since there are few products and the navigation is smooth - it's quite easy to locate everything. One thing that I missed was that although your homepage indicates which products are featured - I don't see a similar indication when I open the catalog. It'll be a good idea to indicate something like that on your product catalog as well. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs.

Something like this - 

Pasted Graphic.png

If you do try out the app and have a specific requirement, you can let me know. I'll be happy to help out. 

I hope it helps. All the best and do stay safe!

Best,

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes