Social media icons.

ShelbyRhabb
4 0 0

Does anyone know how to show social media icons? I have given URLs and worked on the code page already but its still not popping up. Any suggestions since Im using Venture theme?

0 Likes

Hello ,

I have shared the code to display social media icon in your mail Id please check.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 47 138

Hi, @ShelbyRhabb.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

Thank you @oscprofessional for offering to help! If you both decide to collaborate, it would be great if you could post the solution in this thread so that the community can see and use the solution for their stores! 

I would also like to help. 

Typically, you can add social media buttons to your store by adding an app from our App Store, or by adding code to your theme's template. We do have an advanced customization tutorial that we've posted in our Shopify Community: Social media - Add social media buttons that you might find helpful. 

Where are you looking to place your social media icons? Will these be placed on a certain page, your product pages, or in the header or footer, or somewhere else?  

Let us know so that I and the community can take a look! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ShelbyRhabb
4 0 0

In the footer under "follow Us". Instead it is under another content in the footer with something that says "War Active Wear"

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 47 138

Thanks for letting me know, @ShelbyRhabb.

It sounds like you want the icons placed underneath a different heading than they currently are, is that right? If so, could you please post a screenshot here so that I can take a look? 

Could you also provide the steps that you tried when you added these icons into your theme so that I can understand and follow-up with some guidance and resources? 

I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
ShelbyRhabb
4 0 0
200C3FD1-B437-4E9D-A5F4-3D9E88F7359C.jpeg

0 Likes
ShelbyRhabb
4 0 0

Just certain codes to add in footer liquid file and in assets. Now it’s not under the social media section in footer it’s under some kind of heading and text section and it shows on website “war active wear” which I don’t know how to take off. I just want it to look normal. 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 47 138

Thanks for the screenshot and for these details.

It sounds like this is a coding customization made on your store. This would be outside of our scope of support, and you would need to reach out to a Shopify Expert for help. Shopify Experts provide assistance with custom coding on your store. You can find a list of Shopify Experts here.  

Let me know if that helps!

0 Likes