Some feedback on my store would be very much appreciated :)

1 0 0

Hey Everyone!

It would be awesome to get some constructive feedback on my new, and first shopify page. See amuletallure.com

I'm getting some traffic but nothing is converting which makes me feel like I'm missing something (or maybe many things :)).

Thanks!

0 Likes

Congratulations on the launch of your new store!

I like your About page. However, I would suggest adding an email address to your Contact page. I would recommend using an official @amuletallure.com email address, such as info@amuletallure.com or help@amuletallure.com. It's professional and adds a level of trust.

How are you currently marketing your site? Shopify has a marketing checklist for new entrepreneurs. Check it out: https://www.shopify.com/blog/make-your-first-sale.

Your "Buy with GPay" button is restrictive as it means users can only purchase with Google Pay. The badges at the bottom of the site show that you accept several payment options. Is there a particular reason why your "Buy Now" button specifies Google Pay?

Your product images are nicely edited. Although I would suggest that you invest time in writing good product descriptions. Excellent product descriptions not only describe the products, but they also compel the users to buy.

I would also suggest giving buyers the option to add reviews. Positive product reviews help establish a favorable image of the product. For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation and can hugely impact sales.

Since you have a newsletter sign-up box, I would suggest adding a perk to entice users to sign up. A common perk is a discount for the first purchase.

Best of luck!

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi AmuletAllüre,

General
  • It cover a lot of space in the header so i recommend make the logo a bit smaller.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes