Very cute store, I must say :)
I have few ideas about things that you can improve:
- Add contrast to your email pop up: You might want to draw your visitor's attention to 'receive 10% OFF on your next order', maybe by using a bold color like red or pink, or write it in capital letters.
- Pay attention to your spacing:
- Reviews: I would suggest you put reviews on each product, so it will show social proof and make customers trust you more. You may add put them as Testimonials on your Home page to increase your brand credibility. You are having Reviews page on Main navigation, Products and Blogs, they are repetitive.
- Mobile responsive: you know customers are shopping from their mobile phone, it'd be best if you can do it :)
Hope those ideas can be helpful! Have a good day :D
Hey Off Your Rocker Pottery,
Inspite of having a lot of potential, the store lags in certain areas. These flaws can lead to an instant loss of sales. Some of my suggestions for store improvement are as follows:
Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the coming days.
Hello @Lindsay_Klix, here is the feedback:-
1. Add a call to action button on the homepage. It can be like 'shop now', 'click here'. It increases the chance of getting sales.
2. Display testimonials on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.
3. Display the newsletter subscription box in the footer instead of displaying it below the footer menu.
4. You should add a customized newsletter pop-up.
5. Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. This also helps in bringing back visitors to your store which helps in winning the losing customers by sending updates to customers anytime no matter they are online on your store or not.
6. Add a live chatbot. It lets you know the behavior of your customers through live chat/bots and automatically send messages via email, in-app messages, or push notifications with real-time behavioral triggers. It helps you to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
7. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
To implement all these marketing tools. You can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Here are a couple ideas for your product page. Your site is great overall and at this point, the best test is going to be sending traffic to your site and getting people to buy.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|