Some honest feed back please

Highlighted
4 0 0
I would love to get some feed back on my store. I create handmade dinnerware

https://offyourrockerpottery.com/

Interested in navigation of site, photos, overall look, shopping experience, checkout, and anything else you see.
I really appreciate all the help!

Thanks,
Lindsay
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Lindsay,

Very cute store, I must say :)

I have few ideas about things that you can improve:

- Add contrast to your email pop up: You might want to draw your visitor's attention to 'receive 10% OFF on your next order', maybe by using a bold color like red or pink, or write it in capital letters.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.46.41 AM.png

- Pay attention to your spacing:Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.56.26 AM.png

- Reviews: I would suggest you put reviews on each product, so it will show social proof and make customers trust you more. You may add put them as Testimonials on your Home page to increase your brand credibility. You are having Reviews page on Main navigation, Products and Blogs, they are repetitive.Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.13.31 AM.png

- Mobile responsive: you know customers are shopping from their mobile phone, it'd be best if you can do it :)

Hope those ideas can be helpful! Have a good day :D

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 91 320

Hey Off Your Rocker Pottery,

Inspite of having a lot of potential, the store lags in certain areas. These flaws can lead to an instant loss of sales. Some of my suggestions for store improvement are as follows:

1. The Facebook page link should be removed from above the header template and shifted to the footer instead.
  2. The newsletter is irregularly placed. Remove it from the footer end and fix it in some other appropriate area.
  3. The text- "include usage is not allowed in this context" is repeated below the newsletter. Remove it from there to be more appropriate.
  4. "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" are a must for depicting site popularity and peculiarity.
  5. "Promotional discounts or Shipping offers" should be highlighted at the center of the header template rather than the left corner.
  6. Brand awareness can be better spread if you add Instagram images to the site footer which are beneficial in brand promotion as well.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 48 146

Hello @Lindsay_Klix, here is the feedback:-

1. Add a call to action button on the homepage. It can be like 'shop now', 'click here'. It increases the chance of getting sales.

2. Display testimonials on the homepage to build trust with other visitors. 

3. Display the newsletter subscription box in the footer instead of displaying it below the footer menu.

4. You should add a customized newsletter pop-up

5. Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. This also helps in bringing back visitors to your store which helps in winning the losing customers by sending updates to customers anytime no matter they are online on your store or not.

6. Add a live chatbot. It lets you know the behavior of your customers through live chat/bots and automatically send messages via email, in-app messages, or push notifications with real-time behavioral triggers. It helps you to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

7. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement all these marketing tools. You can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Lindsay

Here are a couple ideas for your product page. Your site is great overall and at this point, the best test is going to be sending traffic to your site and getting people to buy.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Maybe test product images that feature people holding your mugs and other dinner wear items

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like