Some organic traffic, no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I opened my shop www.ozeanstore.com nearly a month ago, however, I have been doing marketing on Facebook ads and Instagram but still have no sales and not too much traffic. I need some feedback on my store.

Much appreciated!

Adrian

0 Likes

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

You have a great product and product images, but the rest of your site needs some work. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's not helping. You should have a main image at the time to help sell your brand. Show less product and tell be about your brand with text. You want your homepage to be a gateway to the site

2. Add links to your footer for about us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for. Also make sure your contact email is your domain and not a hotmail address

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move your payment logos to the footer to keep the page more clean looking

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

3. Go for custom affinity audience

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1598 20 160

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
106 16 26

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Congratulations on the new store! You've done a great job so far, and there are some great ideas in this thread on how you can improve those conversions. 

1) I'll start by asking some questions that I want you to really think about. Who is your target audience? Why do they want your product? What problem are you solving for them? What are their behaviors and interests? When you have a great grip on your customer personas, you'll find it easier to target them. As mentioned above, not all traffic is equal, so you need to know who you are selling the product to. 

2) The site itself could do with some improvement to make it feel like a living, breathing space. You could implement a blog, which would in turn also help with SEO and organic traffic. You can read about blogs and their benefits here: (http://bit.ly/2XHv9OK). 

3) I feel like the landing page needs some eye-catching photography, featuring models and lifestyle situations, like on a beach by the sea. These sort of shots will breathe life into your landing page and allow customers to project themselves onto your product. 

4) I would also add peer reviews or even testimonials to your site. Have you considered reaching out to some influencers, getting them to review your product, and placing their review on your site? It's been proven that peer reviews increase the likelihood to buy. 

5) You need an About Us present somewhere, so people feel secure buying from your business. A little on who you are as a brand and why you are selling these products usually does the trick. 

6) The product descriptions could also do with a little work. Try to fill them out with some more detail on the product, what it's made from etc. 

Overall, it's a really great start you've made! Is this your first store on Shopify? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes