Someone please look at store

2 0 0

So ive build my website and I'm not getting sales! I'm getting visits and even people adding to cart but just a few sales so far. Please tell me what I can change!

my website is http://wirelesscharg.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

Hi there, 

Lisa here from the Social Care team! 

I had a look at your store and I have some tips to help you better your site. 

With a product like electronics, it's important to know it is going to work once you receive it! On your site FAQ's under your dropdown menu, you list for people to contact your email in regards to returns. It would be better to clearly outline your policies so customers are well informed and feel comfortable purchasing. You can generate a free refund policy for your store under Settings > Legal > Generate "Refund Policy". You can either copy and paste this to your FAQ accordion menu, or add to a new page, and link it to your main menu. I recommend you check out this article here on Return Shipping: How Do I Price and Implement a Strategy to Handle Returns? Another aspect to consider is offering some sort of warranty if the item breaks after a certain time. This is an important factor to consider for an electronic store, here are some warranty apps to help you manage this process.

Having to spend $50 in order to get free shipping, is quite expensive for your site since most items start at around $14. I suggest reevaluating your shipping strategy so customers don't get a surprise at checkout from shipping costs, or expect expensive rates and don't make it to the checkout. Here's How to Nail Your Store’s Pricing Strategies in 2018. 

Also, the logo of your site gets lost and is unrecognizable. It is a good idea to design a distinguishable logo for your store so customers can recognize your branding. If hirinig a designer is not in your budget Shopify offers a free to low-cost logo generator here. An alternative is to go to a site like Fiver.com and find someone who can help you make a logo. Building on the topic of branding, your store would benefit from some more design and personality added to it. Here's How to Add Brand Personality To Your Store (Without Changing Your Theme). You can carry this personality over to your product descriptions offering more insight into what your store offers, rather than a list of specs for the wireless chargers. Read this guide here for How to Write Epic Product Descriptions That Sell

Where are you driving your traffic from? If you have high bounce rates, what the customer expected was likely not found straight away, have you tried changing your landing page? Here's some suggestions for Budgeting and Building a Facebook Sales Funnel for your Shopify Store. Since you're selling mobile accessories, see where most of your traffic is coming from. If your customers are coming from mobile devices ensure your store is optimized for mobile, here are 7 ways to optimize your site for mobile.

Let me know how this goes for you! 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1670 24 175

Hello,

Have you regularly post your products on your social media pages? I suggest you can post your products regularly on your social media pages.
And I suggest you can add your store blog, It helps for increasing of your SEO.
You can Add return/refund days in FAQ page of your store, Then visitors are trust on you and it gives a chance to purchase the item.
Have you checked the gallery image sizes are in equal? Check this item https://wirelesscharg.com/products/baseus-leather-qi-wireless-charger-for-iphone-x-8-plus-samsung-ga....
Otherwise, Your store was Awesome.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
37 0 3

Hey there,

Further to what the guys said above...

A small detail, but what is the voltage of the chargers? Are they 120-240v? Relevant to me as I am an internationally traveller this is important for me.  And actually, any question like this should be able to be easily asked by a visitor on your shop... if they don't have an easy way to ask it then they may just not bother. It's difficult to cover off all the information that Customers want to know with product descriptions and specifications, but a Q&A feature allows you to build an ever increasing fluid product FAQ for other shoppers.

Love the wood grain chargers by the way! Very classy!

Best,

Scott | HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews and Q&A App | Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes