Spend $100 everyday on Goolge and FacebooK Ads but no sale!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi everyone,

At March 2019, I created my first Shopify store in my life. No Google Ads, no Facebook Ads either. But I could got 1 order almost every 2 days. For some reasons, I had to close that store at June 1st and built my second Shopify store at June 15th 2019. 
Of course, I moved the primary domain name from the old store to the new store.

Since June 23th, I spend $15 on Google Ads and $50 on Facebook Ads. At the next 3 days, I totally got 10 orders. 200 to 400 visitors everyday, average bounce rage is about 40%. Facebook like increased from 20 to 300.

BUT on last week, one of my Facebook Ads was stopped because of a image issue. And the store sessions were 40% down. Then I changed the image, fixed the problem, but no orders since then.

Even though I increase the Google Ads to $50/day, and Facebook Ads displays as before, but still ZERO sale!

This situation has last almost a week. I could be fired if I can't change the current situation.

Please check my store, any feedback would be appreciated. The website is www.missord.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @EvaWang 

Shopify Partner @DuaneBrown has lot of handy tips around this subject. Reach out to him. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

Hi @EvaWang 

Your store and your products are awesome.Everything is good on your store.

Firstly Top your ads on any digital channels. I would just suggest do not spend $$ without thinking. When you run google ads or any marketing channel where you are running ads keep in mind it requires detailed and manual optimization and time to time strategies. Also are you dropshipping or are you a direct seller with product(s) in stock with your self ?

Results from Google / Bing Ads - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $900+ per month in just 3 months 

with correct ad setups and detailed  manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

Let me know if we can get connected i would love to help and grow your sales.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks your advice and sharing. I read some tips from @DuaneBrown .Maybe I need more high quality traffic.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

My email address is labutme@hotmail.com

Looking forward to contact with you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

How would you help me ?

0 Likes

Hey Eva, 

I went through you store. I like it. The store is navigable and easy to explore. The store is attractive enough to grab the customers. 

As fas as we talk about no sales, I can help you marketing of your business and help you in making a brand. 
Feel free to connect with me via skype for further discussion.
Thanks 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

@EvaWang wrote:

Thanks your advice and sharing. I read some tips from @DuaneBrown .Maybe I need more high quality traffic.

Most ecom stores need better quality traffic. However, I would have someone edit your copy as your About Us page has spelling and grammar errors that does not help your brand. If this represents the writing across your site. I would work on this before running more ads.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Yes, you're right. The spelling and grammar errors are not good for brand. I do need to fix this first.

What frustrates me is that since my website has good laid out and more than 200 visitors everyday, why still ZERO sale?!

Is it because of lack of credibility or better quality traffic?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you. How would you help us to increase sales?
0 Likes