Spend 100$ on FB ads still no sales!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I have been running my Shopify store since December 2018. Continuously made a lot of improvements but still lagging behind as I have no sales till date even after spending on FB ads. I checked my bounce rate which is greater than 90%. 

I run a general store and is willing to make any changes suggested be it in the product line, theme, content, design etc.

Please share your valuable feedback.

Store:-   https://pongapanda.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

The biggest issue on your site is your product images. They are not consistent nor do they make your site look like anything then another drop ship site out there. You need to work on building a consistent brand, which includes having great product images. Also $100 on paid ads is not enough to get data to know what your ads failed. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Remove the "Deal of the Day" as it makes your site look tacky

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store some work to help to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your feedback.

I will surely work on product images but I am majorly confused on following points: 

1.  Whether my product selection is up to the mark or not
  2. Does my store looks trustworthy
  3. Does it feels like a good general store based on categories or product selected or not
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

@Pongapanda wrote:

Thank you for your feedback.

I will surely work on product images but I am majorly confused on following points: 

1.  Whether my product selection is up to the mark or not
  2. Does my store looks trustworthy
  3. Does it feels like a good general store based on categories or product selected or not

Your store has no theme and is a random mix of product categories. It does not look trustworthy based on your product images. I would work on your product selection as well as your product images

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like