Tried video ads with different products on Facebook.The average time user spends on my store is below 1 minute.Bounce rate is 67%.
On various user's feedback earlier I have tried increasing the customer engagement using blogs and customer reward points programs.
Still the sales are not there.Not even checkout sessions.
My store is : www.dealscasa.com
Please have a look and provide some feedback.
Hope you are doing great.
Here are some tips, may be help you:
1. Try different Ads platform like Google Shopping Ads
2. Optimize your site loading speed
3. Work on mobile view more
4. Do dynamic product remarketing
5. Try other ads format
6. Optimize your product page
7. Try to reach custom affinity audience
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
1. Your Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
-Newsletter Sign Up
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
3. Display reviews and testimonials, Whether you’ve got Google reviews, Facebook ratings, or simply positive comments that customers have emailed to you, make sure you creatively showcase them on your store.
4. What you can do to convert your customers is you can add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. It helps in retargeting your customers even when they are not on your store and also convert the inactive customers to active customers. This will clearly impact your retention. Every visitor can be your customer. So make sure you are not losing any of them.