Spent $340 on my Facebook ads and Instagram influencer.Still no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

Tried video ads with different products on Facebook.The average time user spends on my store is below 1 minute.Bounce rate is 67%.

On various user's feedback earlier I have tried increasing the customer engagement using blogs and customer reward points programs.

Still the sales are not there.Not  even checkout sessions.

My store is : www.dealscasa.com 

Please have a look and provide some feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1774 111 327

Dear aryansoni,

Hope you are doing great.

Here are some tips, may be help you:

1. Try different Ads platform like Google Shopping Ads

2. Optimize your site loading speed

3. Work on mobile view more

4. Do dynamic product remarketing

5. Try other ads format

6. Optimize your product page

7. Try to reach custom affinity audience

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

1. Your Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Slideshow Image
-Collection List
-Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
-Newsletter Sign Up
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4   

2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.                                                                                                         

3. Display reviews and testimonials, Whether you’ve got Google reviews, Facebook ratings, or simply positive comments that customers have emailed to you, make sure you creatively showcase them on your store.                               

4. What you can do to convert your customers is you can add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. It helps in retargeting your customers even when they are not on your store and also convert the inactive customers to active customers. This will clearly impact your retention. Every visitor can be your customer. So make sure you are not losing any of them.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes