Spent $50 Dollars On Ads. Please rate my store. Help me out a little.

Highlighted
2 0 0

My store is TrendingRays.com

Ive spent 50 dollars on ads and have had 60 people go on the site but no buys. Barley even had anyone add to cart. Please give me some advice.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Trending Rays,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• There is some unwanted vacant space in the homepage middle. Cover it by magnifying the product photos and arranging them vertically on the homepage mid (left side).
  • Attaching a contact form to your store "Contact Us" section would boost customer interaction.
  • Adding images to "About Us" would help to express better regarding the brand.
  • "Login" helps in keeping information secure and a track of your order details as well.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope the issue gets resolved.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TrendingRays,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your home page first.

Home page is the first touch point of your visitors, so making the first impression is essential.

feedback1.png

You should redesign the hero section, make it more clear of what are you about/ what are you selling in the headlines, the subheadline should be short and concisely support the heading. Make your audience know what your are in 5 first seconds is really important, you can check out this article for more detail.

I also suggest to replace Feature Products by Feature Collections, that would be better for your visitor to identify the broad range of your products.

Hope you find my comment helpful,

Cheers

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @TrendingRays

Welcome to the Shopify family! It's a great start - the website is already in a great shape. There are a couple of things I noticed though. I'll just put them down below. 

- The text on the homepage - on the hero image is quite a lot. Try reducing it or separating it into sections and place it separately on the homepage. 

- Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those products which have amazing reviews. 

- I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in the catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. Since the sale label that you are using is present on every product image, it doesn't have the same effect of highlighting the product.
The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer! 

Something like this maybe - 

CCB97961-D6B2-441C-A204-8A435C670905_4_5005_c.jpeg329EB7BF-C7D7-4D21-A951-331A86BBBFA9_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes