Spent 50$ on Facebook ads but didn't get even single sell

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hello everyone,
I started my store before three months and I already spent 50$ on Facebook ads, I receive 6 add to cart some likes and impression but didn't get even single sell. Please provide me feedback on my store, here is the link https://wonder-mart.com
Thanks in advance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Mohitpatidar,

I'm happy to help you with some recommendations. I've spent a few minutes looking through your store and I believe there are several ways to improve its impact on customers.

Homepage

1. First, I notice that there is a featured collection section on the first scroll. It contains too many products that could overwhelm visitors on your homepage. Ideally we should keep a number of products at minimum on each collection/section (4 to 5 products is highly recommended).
  2. Some trust/guarantee badge should not be shown in the slideshow because people might not notice it. It would look more reliable if it displays clearly.
  3. You can do research on homepages of e-commerce stores for reference to improve your site. I highly recommend you check out Walmart homepage as a great example.
  4. The images on the top of the page should be striking & attract customer's eyes. Therefore, I think you can use images of products that include a human face in the top banner.

About us page

1. I think you can use images on this page to better explain your commission with product quality.
  2. Customers might not be aware of the social button at the footer. Therefore, you can link your social URL in the description to make it easier for them.

I think it's good enough for now. Just give it a try and let see how it goes, hope this will bring more sales to your store :D

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hey Wonder-mart,

Acquiring some likes and add to carts clearly signifies that people are interested in visiting your store. However, some faults may have made a negative impression in the minds of visitors leading to loss of sales. I suggest the following tips for store improvement:

1. Footer links need to be arranged vertically for a better footer look.
  2. The newsletter occupies a lot of space. Try adding it in the footer.
  3. Instead, add Instagram images in place of the newsletter for better space utilization and brand promotion.
  4. Add favicon which is a symbol of store identification.
  5. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  6.  Testimonials need to be added for better customer trust and belief.
  7. Product reviews should be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  8.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish your store receives its first sale very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> You can increase your followers through Instagram. And in Instagram you can add hashtags, When you utilize particular hashtags that portray your post content, you're currently classifying your feed simultaneously. Certain clients seek particular hashtags to discover new individuals to take after and content that motivates them, so your most logical option it to utilize hashtags that reflect what sort of gathering of people you're attempting to target.
-> And you can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Thanks for replying me, I change little much, please take a look on it and provide me some more feedback, how can I get sales quickly. Please it will be helpful for me
Thanks in advance
https://wonder-mart.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

My Pleasure! Happy to help you. The changes done by you are clearly visible, however, the footer still needs some work. The most important aspect of acquiring sales is your store look. Once you optimize your store completely, you will be able to see the change. All the best! Keep working!

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like