Spent money on ads but No sales - any recommendations?

Solved
gford
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi I have spent money on ads for facebook and instagram but no sales.  I've gone through my site a few times to check but must have something missing or products are not wanted,  any help would be really appreciated.

thanks

www.ibij.co.uk

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Glen & Becki 

Clayton Bates here from shopify experts. 

There is really 5 areas your site is going wrong. 

1. Home Page (Doesn't flow well) this needs attention ASAP
2. Product Pages (Need all information about product and build trust)

• Of to good start just needs to be changed a little to improve it 
3. Site Navigation (Needs to be easy and simple) 
4. Checkout (Needs to be consistent with rest of site) 
5. Mobile Friendly 

If you want me to go more in depth I'd be happy to send you a free video review of your site going over how to improve all these areas. Reach out HERE

Overall. Good start. You're half way there just needs a lot of little things to improve it and get sales. 

Cheers

Clayton Bates 

P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients left for me 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/reviews-testimonials

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @gford 

Congratulations for your store and welcome to Shopify! I hope you are well and safe in these difficult times. 

I can understand low sales can be very frustrating. When I went through your store and found a couple of points that could be done better. So I thought I'd share them with you. I hope it helps. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. On your product description page, you have a drop down option for the colour. In some cases, there is only 1 colour available. In that case, there is no point of having a drop down since it might get frustrating for the shopper. 
  4. Similarly, you should surely add a size guide on the product pages so people can order the best suited product. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up some styles here.
  6. You should also focus on getting the right kind of traffic to your store since the products are from a specific category. You could do this by writing blogs or posting about your store in specific communities. The more interested the crowd is, the more likely they are to get converted to buyers. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!

Hello @gford ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Ibij,

Keep the below listed points in mind for effective store optimization:

• "Currency converter" placed on the extreme header left looks quite odd.
  • Shift it to the top header right beside the (search bar,login etc) for a well organized look.
  • "Contact us" should include a contact form as well for better customer interaction.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Wishing you all the luck for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.