Started a new Store and getting fare traffic, but no sales yet

Highlighted

Dear All

I have started a new Store and getting a fare traffic, but not received any sales or add to cart yet.

Please help to improve the portal and business.

Your valuable comments/suggestions highly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi OShop,

General
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I didn't see an About us page. You can create one. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
Homepage
  • Make sure add a short tagline and a call to action button at every image of slider.
  • I don't recommend using only facebook messenger as a live chat. You can add a live chat app to your store. If you want to use facebook messenger put this button on the footer but put the live chat app bottom right corner of your screen. Because if your visitors didn't log in the facebook, it's hard to ask a question.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
351 40 73

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store, and you've done some great work! 

I have four key points I'd like to raise, and that you could consider implementing on your store: 

1) About Us: Who is your target customer? What problem are you trying to solve for them? Who are you as a business? Why are you selling what you are selling? I can see that you are currently engaged in many different niches (clothing, gadgets, household, etc.) and this is notoriously difficult to market as you aren't selling to one specific demographic. Have you considered narrowing your scope a little? 

2) Grammar: Have someone proof-read your site to make sure that you are adhering to all grammar conventions. 

3) Everything on Sale: Having everything on the site for sale at a discounted price means it looks like nothing is on sale. It devalues the items you are selling and means that you are not drawing attention to specific promotional items. 

4) High-Resolution Images: If I click Men's Collection, the banner image is low resolution. Be sure to make all images on the site high resolution with zero pixelation. 

Is this your first Shopify store? What sort of marketing have you undertaken so far? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Cal, Thanks for your message

Will surely update the website as per input, Please note we are doing Facebook campaign and just started using google shopping to promote product as well last day.  Any comments on this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
351 40 73

Before diving into paid marketing, I would have a look at the suggestions above, and then when you're confident about exactly who you are targeting with your marketing campaigns then you can resume. Without knowing exactly who you're targeting and what their behaviors and interests are you'll find the results of the marketing campaign underwhelming. 

Best of luck with it! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like