Started a sunglasses store - Feedback wanted

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

So as there is many of these threads I'm keeping it simple.

Site: Http://www.og-shades.com

I'm looking for feedback on my site, Still working on the product pictures so sort of ignore them right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Just let me know what I could possibly change and ways to drive traffic to sunglasses etc.

Thankyou for anyone who replies!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi OGShades,

General

• Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
  • The Footer section needs to be organized.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Product descriptions is an image, i recommend to change them to text, it helps to improve stores seo.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thankyou for the feedback I have taken this into consideration :)

I'm wondering how to drive simple traffic to my site. I'm currently on IG and Facebook and posting around 2-3 times a day.

I am also doing a giveaway for a pair of free sunglasses on my IG.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hi, @OGShades!

You'll definitely want to have a menu at the top that divides your collections by men's and women's and styles. You want the visitor to be able to browse your products as easily as possible. This doc explains how to set up your navigation. 

Something else I'd suggest is to add some more personality into the website through copywriting and adding images that motivate your customers to purchase. Take a look at Bailey Nelson's website. Notice how the menu at the top lets you easily navigate to the Men's and Women's collections, respectively. You'll also see that on the collection pages they feature the glasses in columns of three which let you browse more products than a single row at a time.

Have you thought about who you're targetting with your brand?

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

So to the last comment, I've added a navigation menu at the top now as you should be able to see, still might add a couple more on there but for now just them. I've also changed the product page so that it show in a grid of 3 products which does look better honestly.

Thankyou.

1 Like