Started my store a few months ago and still no sales

Tourist
6 0 2
Hi, can someone help me out with my store? Been on for a few months and still no direct sales, feeling discouraged. Store is Elitekirkcorporation.com! Thanks
1 Like

Hi @AK88 

I just sent you a full review of your website to your email address. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Hello,

shoppingforeveryone.png

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action button

3. Optimize your product landing page for ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

7. Add blog section

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 46 71

Hey, @AK88!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out as well.

Firstly, congratulations on your store, you have done a really great job! What marketing techniques are you using at the moment? Have you created any ads?

The first thing that I looked at here were your product descriptions. While your products are well curated you could definitely work on the descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with Oberlo or Modalyst will spot these descriptions right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this product? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. I would recommend taking a look at this app, it allows you to add a customer review feature to your products. This provides a way for your customers to engage with you, as well as each other to encourage sales.

It is great to see that you are writing a blog as it really does help with the SEO of your site and has great content marketing benefits so be sure to keep it up and keep it relevant and up to date. SEO can play a huge part in bringing in sales and potential customers. The key to SEO is understanding what your customers will be looking for and ensuring your site is set up to best manage the products and content they are seeking. They say 80% of SEO is content. Want to learn all about content marketing? You can take this free course from Hubspot and become certified! 

The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you. Please do take a look at our guide on writing a compelling About Us page here.

On the home page, I would personally rename the 'featured collection' title as it appears three times in a row. You can do this by going to your theme customizer. On your Shopify admin click Online Store > Themes > Customize, then on the left-hand sidebar menu you can click into 'featured collection' and there will be an option to change that title. You do have quite a lot of collections in general and I always find that more niche stores have the advantage. Customers seem to just get overwhelmed if there is too much choice and exit the store. Perhaps concentrate on a few products rather than too many until you get up and running. 

I hope this helps but if there is anything else I can assist you with, let me know - I'm happy to help any way I can!

All the Best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Astronaut
788 49 177

Hi AK88,

Your store looks amazing and the products are nice.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Try to reduce the size of your logo, it's taking lot of header space and thus not much of the site content is visible when someone lands on the site.
  2. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  3. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site header or footer.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Add a phone number and contact form, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  6. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced custom filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Congrats on your new store :)

I want to tell you that starting a Store is very easy but Managing is a big Deal. 

You can get some sale by doing some Marketing Stuff like, SEO, PPC and social Media. you can do this all by yourself if you know a little bit about these platforms, Spare some time and learn some basic of SEO it will really help you to generate Traffic and sale towards your website. There are lot of Tutorials on youtube about how you can optimize your website presence organically.

You can hire a Marketing Agency that will help you to boost your Business. Good Luck :)

Buying a motorcycle is easy, uncomplicated! Fill in the contact form and you're done! Motorrad ankauf

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey So i looked at your store and thought it was set up nice. Just a tip for products like

https://elitekirkcorporation.com/collections/womens-tops/products/shein-self-belt-keyhole-back-solid...

I would crop the brand name out the corner. I personally shop at shein lol so I know other women would recognize it. 

Please give me feedback on my store as well. 

www.nerriderri.com

0 Likes