Started new store after shutting previous one due to covid. Please review my store

Tourist
9 1 0

Hi,

I opened my store a few weeks ago. I am getting paid traffic but almost no customers. I tried changing various elements to get conversions but to no avail.

Please review my store and provide insights on what I am doing wrong?

https://venuschic.in/collections/handbags/products/cottontail-off-white

0 Likes

Hi @luxurylife, it's Richard again- CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder App! Hope you are doing well. There is a few things I think you need to improve in order to get conversions.

1. Product image

RichardNguyen_0-1606328072607.png

• You tend to add too many product images here. The optimal number of them are from 3 to 5 images. 
  • Also, the image does not appear to be attractive. The white background makes customers can't imagine the product size as well as its beautiful design. You should choose another thumbnail image. 

2. Product variant

I see this product has more than 1 color. So consider to use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations

RichardNguyen_1-1606328373415.png

3. Product description

Try to use both "Bullet lists" and "Block of text" for this section.

Also, consider removing the "About the brand" tab. Customers hardly care about this on a product page. 

RichardNguyen_2-1606328492037.png

Check out more tips to Reduce cart abandonment rate and maximize your conversion rate for 2020 in this guide.

If you find my answer helpful, please like and mark it as solution. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @luxurylife !

our google page speed score is only 55 and mobile speed 18. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

I highly recommend changing the theme of the store. Choose more proffesional and interesting, and the one, that will not affect the speed

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes