Starting an education product store. Feedbacks appreciated! www.cookiekiddle.com

kazootech
1 0 0

Hi all, 

Hoping to get some constructive feedback from the community on my overall store! Let me know if there is anything that you think can be improved or optimized! www.cookiekiddle.com 

Thanks! 

Ken

0 Likes

Dear kazootech,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Use predictive search
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Add collection page.Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add blog section for traffic
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hello @kazootech ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @kazootech welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The logo can be highlighted as the brand name is really important. Placing your logo on the left gives it more visual gazes, which allows more users to remember your brand. Also, people will recognize the brand way faster because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms. 
3. About us page and Contact Us page can be added to the header menu. Free shipping can also be added to the header menu as there is nothing more exciting than free shipping to any customer.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!

Hi Ken

Our ad agency worked with 3 different kids brands selling to parents. We have a few for a couple years now as a client and helped them grow their review online. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. The main image on the product page needs work. I would have it just focus on the cube and tablet and nothing else. Show parents what they are actually buying. There is to much going on this current image right now

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. I would consider having a different layout of your product page. Having the cluster of product images below the product description is awkward to navigate

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.