StayHomeFitness Store

StayHomeFitness
4 0 0

Hello everyone,

I'm here to present my store www.stayhomefitness.net 

Actually, I've made 2 stores, 1 for Romania (my home country) and one for the US (www.stayhomefitness.us).

I would love to hear some sincerely feedbacks about the shop, since I'm getting lots of views and sessions on Romanian store, but actually not even 1 purchase.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I dunno...

The US store is exactly the same, only the products differs, that's why I had to make 2 shops ...

Thank you,

Alex

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at both your websites, and you've done a really nice job on both. There are a couple of areas I'd like to recommend some further thought on: 

Landing Page

• What is the purpose of a landing page? What do successful businesses attempt to accomplish on that first impression you have with your customers? Try and emulate the greats in the eCommerce field. Be more concise about your offering, communicate a mission statement that sets you apart from other businesses, and treat the landing page as the portal to the rest of your store! 
  • The featured products are taking up a lot of precious real estate here, are you sure they are your golden products? Have you tested this with your target demographic? 
  • Be sure all images are high-resolution. Your IBFF badge is pixelated
  • There are many spelling and grammar errors across the website. Have someone proof-read the site for you. 

Products

• Your product descriptions are far too short, and don't sell your products as effectively as they could. Take your meal plans for example, there is nothing of real substance there in the description. You are expecting people to buy meal plans without any information on who you are, why you are qualified, what your success stories are, how tailored these plans are, etc. Does it support special dietary requirements etc? The product description is your sales pitch, make it count! 
  • We have a guide here on writing great product descriptions here

How are you planning to market the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Stay Home Fitness,

An attempt worth praising! but still, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and overall sales. Look into the following missing elements:

• What about adding images to the "About Us Section"! It will make it look more expressive.
  • Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  • Customers can be better engaged only when "amazing catchy discount offers" are clearly visible to them. For this, shift the header template from below the header menu to above the (Logo and Sidelinks) respectively.
  • Twitter is a very powerful tool for many of the ecommerce store owners".Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the site footer.
  • "Instagram Gallery" increases brand promotion.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish there be showers of visitor traffic and customer sales on your store.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
StayHomeFitness
4 0 0

Wow.

I really thank you both for this valuable feedback! 

I'm definitely going and update both of the shops, and I'll come back here to check on you guys.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
claire01793
3 0 0

I think you should add some description to the items displayed on the homepage, so that people know what they are about and will be encouraged to click.

0 Likes
StayHomeFitness
4 0 0

Hello, so I have made some "small" upgrades to my store. Can you check it out and give me a sincere feedback please? 

www.stayhomefitness.us

0 Likes