Still no sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
I still have no sales. Eventhough there is traffic and am doing facebook ad.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 49

Hi, @Lchiyo!

There are a few reasons why you might not be getting sales -even with good traffic. You may need to be targetting more accurately with your ads, you may need to work on focussing your overall marketing strategy. 

Let us know your website address and the community and I will be happy to take a look at your website to see how you could improve your strategy to start getting sales.

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
It's wills-sarisari.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Thanks _ash_
My website is wills-sarisari.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi , I only made one sale and no more sales with 3 months. Mydemoda.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I just came across your query that you have submitted on the community forum of Shopify, I have looked through your website and I noticed that see a lot of customization on the UI which will for sure hit the performance and would be the right time to move to Headless Commerce.

Here's a snippet of what we do to help you grow your business:

We have good experience in solving below problem statements:
  1. Omni (All) Channel Commerce - How do we provide the connected customer experience from different channels (e-com/retail/supplier)
  2. Digital Consumer Experience - Proactive and reactive communication, allows personalized, contextual customer engagement.
  3. Order Management – Lack of visibility in inventory and orders coming from different channels (e-com/retail/wholesale).
  4. Last Mile Delivery – last mile problems  

Below are our few accelerators and assets which we build over a period of time:

1. Omni (All) Channel Commerce - A unified commerce strategy driven by a view of the customer, including various inputs that are used to make a final decision to purchase.
2. Borderfree Commerce - Implementation of multi-Currency, Language, Taxation.
3. Commerce B2B - Marketplace, Vendor onboarding, MBQ, fulfillment principles
4. Endless Aisle - Reduction in sales loss, capture customer insights, increase cross-sell opportunities.
5. Order Management  orchestrate and optimize the customer order fulfillment process to deliver target service levels in terms of fill rate, the accuracy of orders, and on-time, cost-effective delivery
6. Digital Customer Experience - proactive and reactive communication, allows personalized, contextual customer engagement. 
7. Enabling Last Mile Deliveries - Track and Trace. Integration with multiple carriers with advanced algorithms.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Yeah. I'm starting to feel that it's a scam. 😓
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

Lchiyo, You can connect with us we may be able to help you create online visibility.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Is it free?
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0
No . It’s paid plan
0 Likes