Still not sure on my store.

Solved
SCoellPhoto
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, I have had my Shopify store for a few months and seem to change things a little too often, so still havnt got it perfect.

For instance, I would like the first free images to be flush against the side with better text so they make up more of a 3 layer banner but its still early days.

After having a squarespace portfolio http://scoellphotography.com I thought I would give shopify a try.. any info or tips on how you think I could improve it would be great or any general feedback on how as a potential customer you feel I could improve my site or offerings. Would be great

My Shopify store is at https://scoellphotography.co.uk

Thanks

Seb 

Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 34

Hello @SCoellPhoto How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and digital marketer with over 4 years of experience.

Looking into your store with potential buyers' point of view, I think it's not bad but looking at it as an expert/developer, I recommend you to do the following:

* Banner & Slider: Create and add more stunning banners and activate the slider with correct CTA for your store to look more stunning and convertible.

* SEO: With your store full of content under each pictures (products) You should optimize your descriptions to SEO standard and avoid store slow loading

* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

With all these well noted, if you need an expert who can help you to do these professionally and up to standard, Contact me

Do you find this useful? Kindly like it.
If you accept this as solution to your post? kindly tick the solution button.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 437

Hello @SCoellPhoto, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase: 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot - 2021-02-05T125717.688.png

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Make sure that you have enabled the automatic workflow emails/ push for sending automatic messages to customers on the basis of action taken by them on your store.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SCoellPhoto,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have spent some time reviewing your store and would like to give you some feedback with the hope that it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

• Make a sticky header

RichardNguyen_0-1612536635024.png

• You should consider adding some text to your hero banner introducing “What you sell”; “What values you offer”...and a primary CTA Button to lead to best-selling/featured products.

RichardNguyen_1-1612536635164.png

• You should add CTA buttons under each of your best selling products to increase conversion rate:

RichardNguyen_2-1612536635745.png

• I love the story behind why you start this business, and from my point of view, I would recommend you add relevant pictures to make it more attractive to readers.

II- Collection page

• User ratings are an important factor that helps users to choose which products they should explore further, therefore, I would suggest you include user ratings in the list items. 
  • You should add CTA buttons under each of your products to encourage users to click on.

III- Product page

• Display “return policy” on the main product page content: I see you mention clearly that Shipping is calculated at checkout which is great, in addition, I would recommend you link “return policy” as well, since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. 
  • The information provided through product description is crucial for users in the process of finding a suitable product, therefore, I would recommend you use both “bullet lists” and “blocks of text” for product descriptions.
  • I noticed your product descriptions are quite long and you did a good job by subdividing them with sections and headings, however, for users to easily scan the information, I would suggest you make the headings bold or in a different color.

RichardNguyen_3-1612536635542.png

• You should consider styling the product price to be more visible like increasing the font size since I see that the product title is overwhelmingly noticeable, while the product price is also one of the most important criteria for users when they are evaluating a product. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
SCoellPhoto
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Johnny and thank you for the advice, I do like the banner / slider idea so will look into that in the future. SEO wise im slowly going through and adding more targeted keywords to the products, my products came off etsy, so I'm trying to adjust them to have less duplicates as well.

Thank you so much again for your help. 

0 Likes
SCoellPhoto
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much thats a great place for some CTA, I thought the other looked a little empty in parts so that should fill it out as well, I think I can probably add them with custom content on the editor.

I'm looking at using Klaviyo in the near future as well..

Thank you so much for your help, there is Defford plenty too look into 

0 Likes
SCoellPhoto
Tourist
6 0 1

Wow Richard, thank you so much for such an indepth guide, I have just got the sticky banner working tonight, it took some creative padding to stop it covering up section of the page at the top, but works well now.

I'm going to add some CTA's under the text as suggested above.

I have also got my reviews onto the collections page as you suggested.

I still have a few things to do but much happier with it already from all of the great suggestions on this thread.

Thank you so much for your help with this.

Thanks

Seb 

0 Likes