Store Critique

Tourist
4 1 1

www.k2skincare.com Hi all, just finished my store and ready (99% anyways) to launch but could use some outside critiques.  

0 Likes

Hey @K2SkinCo,

Congrats on opening your store!

I have a few recommendations.

1. Add a Favicon:

2. Tweak your SEO. I can tell there has been some work done there which is great but a common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We go over everything in this video:

3. And finally, I have lots more to say but I cover everything in this video, so please give this a watch as well :

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
Tourist
4 1 1

Awesome, thank you!

Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @K2SkinCo !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2001 111 364

Hello @K2SkinCo, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- You can make the look & feel of the store much better. 

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. You can try the app  AiTrillion, it has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes