Store Evaluation

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello Community!

We would love if some folks would be willing to weigh in on our store.   It has been open since July 1, 2020.     Much appreciated!

SkyrocketCoffee.com

Missioncontrol@skyrocketcoffee.com

Britta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
190 12 65

Hi @BBKIRT !

You have done a really great job, I like your store!

Your logo matches well with the overall design of the store. I recommend to add some functionality to your store:

1. Add secure payment badges - people should trust you

2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

3. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization. Add keywords to the headings of the products and to the descriptions as well.

4. In your blog, you can post some interesting and useful articles about coffee - giving some tips and interesting facts. Coffee lovers will love to read.

5. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

6. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1892 36 223

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can optimise your website loading time.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can promote your products instagram too, It helps for increasing of your converstions.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @BBKIRT ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi there, 

Thank you for taking time to share your recommendations.  We will certainly look to deploy them!

Best Regards!

Britta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
135 16 46

Hey @BBKIRT 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

I have a few observations on your store from a quick glance: 

1. Your website performance is not doing well, especially on mobile. Most users might be coming through mobile and a slow loading website can turn users off. Take a look at the performance: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyrocketcoffee.com%2F
  2. In the first fold, specialty in the 2nd, 3rd pic, the font color is not standing out in the image. I can’t read it.
  3. I would suggest improving the quality of images in the 1st fold. I can clearly see that the 3rd image is photoshopped.
  4. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 
  5. On the all products page, all the images look the same. Make them different to make each one stand out.
  6. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? Like what if someone doesn't have an idea, which one is your bestseller? Product labels are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images.
  7. Further on each product page, you’ve got only 1 image. It doesn;t give off a professional vibe. Add more images to each product.
  8. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like