Store Feeback

bsanalfar
1 0 0

It's been one month since I launched my online apparel store: 

amoreevida.co

I've run Facebook and Instagram ads, created a Google Analytics account and set up Facebook Pixel. With all the marketing I'm doing I'm still not getting high traffic, though I do get daily visitors to my store. Even with the daily traffic, I haven't made one sale. Can someone please give me feedback?

0 Likes

Hi @bsanalfar 

I'd cancel all paid marketing for now. Your store needs some work. The great thing about your niche is you can fill your website with images of people smiling wearing your products. This gives the visitor a good feeling about your website and helps them envision themselves wearing your products. 

FREE Video Review 

There is a lot to go over on your website. If you want a 100% free review let me know on the below link and I'll send that over to you. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Overall of to a good start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hi @bsanalfar,

Victor's here, it seems like you've put a lot of effort into marketing. It's better to slow down & focus on your products & store design. I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store.

image.png

The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here.

image.png

The second thing is about Product Page, I love the clean look of each product images. I encourage you to add a review section under the product details so that your customers can leave you some nice words for your products. That's how you can gain customer trust & influence their decisions. 

image.png

This part of navigation here should be improved, now it requires an extra click to reveal the options inside. I found a similar case here, you could check it out (https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Navigation-Hover/td-p/479469)

image.png

The spacing here on the mobile device is not good, please fix it. The "View All" button should be closed to the collections above it.

There are a lot of things you can experiment on the homepage.  For example, the first banner should include a title & a button since a simple image can't say much about your brand & what you're selling. Please consider to tell more about your brand on the homepage, what you're selling, promotion section, featured product section,... You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely take your homepage to a new level.

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Amoreevida,

In order to bridge the huge gap between attracting visitor traffic and acquiring customer sales on your e-commerce store, you need to utilize your store potential to the fullest by following the below-mentioned tips as follows:

• The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely.
  • "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  •  Include links to your Twitter, Linked In or any other social media business pages as well.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the luck favors you this time! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes